The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the Spidey 2 platinum last night:

A little over 40 hours put in.

spidey.png

spidey 2.png

I'll say do not put off these 2 trophies and get them done while playing story mode and not after you beat the game:

Do you know how to utilize Spidey's mechanical arms after getting the venom symbiote? I'm like 5 hits away from getting the achievement.

I've been interested in trying out fireteam elite for a bit. Looks like it's gonna be some fun with a squad. And DB breakers was some silly fun when I played the beta. It was fun talking **** to the villains while hiding. :lol:

Bungie news keeps coming

- Marathon playtest with Tarkov streamers, the question was asked if Marathon came out the next day, would any of them play it? No one raised their hand.
- As of today people still being let go (someone on Marathon's marketing team)

Marathon is the game they pulled all the best PVP developers off Destiny for.

Tire Fire Tire Swing GIF - Tire Fire Tire Swing Tire Fire ...

Bungie news keeps coming

- Marathon playtest with Tarkov streamers, the question was asked if Marathon came out the next day, would any of them play it? No one raised their hand.

🤦‍♂️

There is also uncertainty that you may not be able to gameshare MW3.

You can't do it currently, but there is a chance that is due to it being early access for the single player portion.

If I can't gameshare it, I am not playing it unless it hits PS+. :lol:

Bungie news keeps coming

ezgif-1-1ebc7a69f6.gif

There is also uncertainty that you may not be able to gameshare MW3.

You can't do it currently, but there is a chance that is due to it being early access for the single player portion.

If I can't gameshare it, I am not playing it unless it hits PS+. :lol:
I was already on the fence about getting it but ultimately decided to skip it. I played MW2 multiplayer for a few hours and realized the game just wasn't fun for me. If my Game Pass sub is still active when MW3 drops, I'll check out the campaign.

Mk1 assists; why are some playable n others aren't? frost, tremor, cyrax all them? Or is that dlc potentially??

Back
Top Bottom