The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My son turns 3 in January and is already actively cheering against my favorite hockey team, the Canucks.

So I anticipate him doing things purely out of spite. That is his mother coming out in him. :lol:

Probably be a Battlefield player. :sick::rolleyes
Oh that’s my 9yr old. Dude always gotta go against the grain

If I ever had kids they playing old school RPGs. No voice acting, straight up reading to progress the game.

For you fathers though, how was it for you or how do you think it will be when your children start whooping you in games. :lol:
Low key my 15yr old probably better than me in all FPS. Dude is nice as hell in Apex when it comes to shooting, his recoil control is nuts. So now instead of talking about k/d I bring up w/l ratio or I boot up Street Fighter and dawg his *** :lol:

If I ever had kids they playing old school RPGs. No voice acting, straight up reading to progress the game.

For you fathers though, how was it for you or how do you think it will be when your children start whooping you in games. :lol:

He sits with me and uses the jump button playing Paw Patrol or PJ Masks. He still doesnt get the entire concept and thinks is a movie/show.

COD makes a billy off its name alone, trash they being sore about a joke

their game this year ain't even a top 10 entry in the franchise

960x0.jpg

Anybody go back to cyberpunk after the updates? Thinking about deleting and starting over since I haven’t played since it was trash and I don’t remember what’s going on . .. wondering if it’s worth even cutting back on ?

Anybody go back to cyberpunk after the updates? Thinking about deleting and starting over since I haven’t played since it was trash and I don’t remember what’s going on . .. wondering if it’s worth even cutting back on ?

It is.

Only issue I had was a side question glitching and not being able to complete. No crashes, no choppiness or massive framedrops.

I didn't play the DLC but it was a good game and worth the playthrough.

Finished up the main story for Miles Morales (first time playing on PS5).

Forgot how fun the final boss fight was.

Miles and Tinkerer going byke and forth while this played in the background had me hyped

Gonna clean up some side stuff in MM then I can finally move on to Spider-Man 2.

So Krato's VA Christopher Judge made a joke about his speech last year being longer than MW3's campaign.

And now apparently Sledgehammer devs are "offended".

I'm offended they charge $90 CAD for this trash each year.

I haven't played COD in ages, but how long is MW3's campaign?
Must be short as hell if Kratos clowning. :lol:

PO

Back
Top Bottom