The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PS portal made me revive my steam deck as a remote play device and I’ve been super happy with it. Think the FOMO would have been more real if more games were developed using the dualsense haptics to even half astros playroom level.

Close to trying out the whole first-party ps portal experience... also have a fixed bluetooth dongle coming in to test my regular wireless earbuds as well.

Been watching a wide spectrum of mixed reviews on the pulse explores.

Something tells me the old fashoined 3.5mm is going to be my favorite, again. Especially when I wanna use the HF-8 in the recliner.

pspex2.png

The OG ps4 is such a tank. Dusted it off to watch a blu ray and this thing runs just as beautifully as it did 10 years ago when I got it. Not one hardware issue ever unlike the Xbox one whose UI turned sluggish seemingly overnight and the mic port randomly crapping out in their controllers. The reason I’ll never go back to MS is due to their hardware being buns. I haven’t had a hardware issue with Sony since the PS2 days, and that came by way of read error since I probably cooked the lense with all the hours I logged on that thing.

Tbh I thought this happened last year. The writing was on the wall with Sony, Nintendo, MS ect having their own separate shows.

The closest experience I got to E3 was going to Sony's Playstation experience event a few years back at the Anaheim convention center.

It would be dope if Sony brought that back.

I remember going to eb games for a ps3 and the employee there convincing me to get a 360 instead. Got gears of war with it and those were some of my funnest gaming memories. Even with the multiple RROD issues I had to deal with I’m happy I started with a 360 and then got a ps3 when the slim (and price) dropped and it had games on it.

Back
Top Bottom