The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can i delete the files for Warzone and MW2?

I installed MW3 and it included the Warzone and MW2 files which ill never use, and its taking up over 200GB of storage.

Can i delete the files for Warzone and MW2?

I installed MW3 and it included the Warzone and MW2 files which ill never use, and its taking up over 200GB of storage.
Yes, you can. But I think some features/items from Mw2 will not be accessible in MW3.

Was Tekken the first fighting game with evil versions of a character (prior to Street Fighter Alpha 2 and KoF 97)?

I want Tekken 8. But I just can’t get down with full price DLC (though I guess it pays for itself if you truly enjoy the game).

I feel like Evil Ryu came first but I may be wrong.
Tekken 2 came out in 1995. Tekken 1 had Devil Kazuya but I think it required you to get a perfect score in the loading screen game. At that point, he was just a palate swap. Tekken 2 he had the lasers and was a boss. There was also Angel.

SFA2 came out in 1996. And the real effect of Evily Ryu wasn’t really until SF4 and V (because they could finally make him more of a color swap whereas Orochi IORI had a new torso and animations).

Tekken 3 the GOAT for me. Never really got into them after that one.

This. I remember when Tekken 3 came out for the PS1 I was super hyped to get it, I rented it several times... and when I finally had the money from my bday it came down to me buying a Schwinn Predator BMX and Tekken 3... I picked the bike, and I haven't gotten into a Tekken game since.

I low key want another BMX. I'm cool on Tekken 8 tho.

Tekken 3 the GOAT for me. Never really got into them after that one.
Its wild because Tekken 3 was so basic, yet so complex at the same time. Every time you think you've seen everything, you'd discover something else. One day I put it on hard, just to see. Man, the computed busted out all these secret moves, blew my mind. The first time King hit me with that Slam combo, I just sat there with my mouth open. I HAD to learn how to do that. IMO, I've always thought Tekken was better than Street Fighter. Yea, I said it.

Tekken surpassed Street Fighter when they released 3, Tag, 4, 5, and Dark Resurrection between III and IV.

I don't have a preference between the two.
giphy.gif

If Tekken isn’t the best fighting franchise it is definitely the 2nd. Pretty much between it and SF. I guess it would depend on the iteration IMO.

The good thing about fighting games is that they are all good. All 9-10s and I don’t think I am exaggerating:

SF
Tekken
Melty Blood
DNF
Undernight
Blazblue
Guilty Gear
Skull Girls
MK
Smash
Granblu
For Honor :lol:
Soul Caliber
FighterZ

And I could keep going.

I always felt like Soul Caliber was a little too much on the easy side for my liking. It looked AMAZING tho.

Thought I beat the game....I was wrong
One thing I loved was taking down Wolves and Scars as Abby and Lev while thy were calling us traitors.(RIP Yara)
I made it back to the theater.
When I noticed the game didn't switch me to Ellie right away I was like
_NHy96.gif

went for my daily walk and came back
It was a pretty wild experience to have Ellie yelling "WHERE ARE YOU!"
"'I'M GONNA KILL YOU MOTHA******"

-I'd be stalking Ellie thinking "it's gotta switch me back to her permanently at some point"
Well it didn't, at least not when I wanted.:stoneface: :angry:
That part def had me in my feels(especially since I also thought Tommy was dead)
-I thought for sure Dina was done too, lucky Lev was there.
-Then we get, what I think is a nice UC4 epilogue where I walk around a house, throw on some records, play w a baby, herd some sheep......but this aint that.
-Tommy is:smh: FOUL:smh: for showing up like he did, especially after he survived.
Crazy how he was the one to tell Ellie that Abby survives only to switch it up and try to send her back in.
- Reading Ellie's journal and that final convo w Dina:frown:
- It's pretty wild that Ellie/Joel were pretty much done when that kiss went down at the dance. I don't blame Ellie one bit too.

-I'm definitely missing the controversy or the hate Abby has been getting.
So far she's played her role to me. Also how would you fill out the other half of the game
:lol: Joel Lives?:lol: We already did TLOU P1.
Is she the greatest character ever?
No, but she definitely moved the story in a direction nobody saw coming
and created so many internal/external conflicts.
Possibly the most complex I've ever faced in a video game of all things

-Now I gotta take out "Rattlers"(this game is so dark)
-I'm not even sure what the actual ending will be.
Does Ellie kill Abby while she's being held prisoner?
Even though she KNOWS what happened?

Im only interested if there’s the part where they decide their multiplayer ambitions are simply too large for factions 2

Back
Top Bottom