The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any help on how I can download the cod install? it's always at 99 hours download time... I tried pausing and unpausing download and tried putting in a dns number for my wifi connection, also shut the ps5 off and took the game out and still same results... I know I have slow wifi but my 2k downloaded in a hour... it's a smaller download but still quicker than cod

Amazon product ASIN B08BJHS3X7

just delivered from the target buy 2 get 1 deal
not sure i i want to keep 2K and wonder if i can walk into target and try to exchange for one of the games that wasn’t a part of the promo without having to pay extra
12836EAA-13A0-44E1-A0BA-DE3EC43E9E6D.jpeg

I just finished Astro’s Playroom. It’s really dope. They should go ahead and do a full non-VR game if they’re not already working on it.

any help on how I can download the cod install? it's always at 99 hours download time... I tried pausing and unpausing download and tried putting in a dns number for my wifi connection, also shut the ps5 off and took the game out and still same results... I know I have slow wifi but my 2k downloaded in a hour... it's a smaller download but still quicker than cod

Connect ur Ethernet cable to the PS5

i got no problems with resale markup, but the guy slinging ps5s for a stack 1350 feels like hes being taken advantage of over paying 50 for a 12 hr game, **** outta here :lol:

Where did I say I was being taken advantage of? You mad son?

Lotta salt in this thread. Ironically if anybody on NT needed a PS5 I'd oop for retail. Hence why you've never seen me try to sale to one of you...

Mine just came in from PlayStation Direct from Friday restock. Missed out everywhere Thursday. Woke up and went to Target Friday morning 20 mins before they opened thinking not to many people would know about leftovers. There was 6 in stock with 30 heads lined up so I just sat in the parking lot. Took my daughter to the zoo for her birthday and on the way home got notification it was in stock on PlayStation. Had my wife try for an hour and half to cart and checkout while I was driving. Was able to cart but getting sold out message so we gave up. I tried again 20 mins later and it finally went through. Where’s the best place to get Demon Souls an Miles Morales on a buy2 get1 free? Was looking at Amazon they don’t have them apart of the deal. Would be best to wait for a Black Friday deal?
DF2B9634-3964-4915-8E6E-ED79D6C54612.jpeg

just delivered from the target buy 2 get 1 deal
not sure i i want to keep 2K and wonder if i can walk into target and try to exchange for one of the games that wasn’t a part of the promo without having to pay extra
12836EAA-13A0-44E1-A0BA-DE3EC43E9E6D.jpeg
I'm not about that schemin' life, but would probably work. I bought MM without realizing they were doing a buy 2 get 1 deal...went back asking if I could return the game I bought and buy the other 2. Chick at the front desk said dont bother returning, just grab your other two and I'll sell them at half price.

They didn't have two games I wanted so didnt take advantage. Then I saw MM wasnt even apart of the deal.

Mine just came in from PlayStation Direct from Friday restock. Missed out everywhere Thursday. Woke up and went to Target Friday morning 20 mins before they opened thinking not to many people would know about leftovers. There was 6 in stock with 30 heads lined up so I just sat in the parking lot. Took my daughter to the zoo for her birthday and on the way home got notification it was in stock on PlayStation. Had my wife try for an hour and half to cart and checkout while I was driving. Was able to cart but getting sold out message so we gave up. I tried again 20 mins later and it finally went through. Where’s the best place to get Demon Souls an Miles Morales on a buy2 get1 free? Was looking at Amazon they don’t have them apart of the deal. Would be best to wait for a Black Friday deal?
DF2B9634-3964-4915-8E6E-ED79D6C54612.jpeg

MM is not apart of B2G1 & I don't think it will be on sale, even during BF, since its the premier launch title for the PS5.

PO

Where did I say I was being taken advantage of? You mad son?

Lotta salt in this thread. Ironically if anybody on NT needed a PS5 I'd oop for retail. Hence why you've never seen me try to sale to one of you...

Not mad at all, I just dont see whats so "concerning" about spending 50 on a 12 hr game, or 70 on the two

Back
Top Bottom