The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Only on PS5" would excite only because they pulled the okie doke with Horizon.

I’m glad Miles is on both consoles, I don’t have to worry about my son tryna take over my PS5 :lol:

have you had a chance to add it to cart yet ? That’s the only way I was able to check out . When everyone was doing the Esc trick , I did it as well I was able to add it to my cart but it was sold out by the time I tried to place my order . So the PS5 was chilling in my cart since the 12th I was able to checkout today with no issues .
I’d advise you to follow @PS5 sales & Warior64 on Twitter (turn their notifications on )
I'm gonna give that a try. Good looks.

a guy like me coming from Xbox being able to play all these exclusives is humbling ! I’ve been missing out on God of war , last of us , etc !! Damn I have a 1080 TV right now but the graphics are still crips
You need to play Uncharted 4 too

Mannn i had a digital and got to the last step of checkout before it got removed from my cart and oos

damnnnnnnn

I was shaking so bad from excitement bc i was able to ATC that I clicked the wrong payment button🤦🏽‍♂️. When i got back into the cart for payment options BOOM oos 🤬

a guy like me coming from Xbox being able to play all these exclusives is humbling ! I’ve been missing out on God of war , last of us , etc !! Damn I have a 1080 TV right now but the graphics are still crips

Need that 4K upgrade

1605692547370.png

This is so cool. I would go out to see it but Covid.
Amazon charged me. It's almost time

I'm ready!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom