The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got a confirmation email. I just need to reach their customer service to have them change my shipping info. But if everything goes through I’ll take it.

Got my confirmation email too, order didn’t even go thru the first 15 mins coz I kept trying Apple Pay like a doof. Is this what a botless world looks like lol

lol i think so glad bots were sleeping

but i got my confirm as well as soon as this ships im taking this other ps5 back to the store.

or i should send it back to sony for repair and then resell it lmao

relieving to find more folk that caught this kohls drop

fingers crossed for shipping

gl yall

Is this what a botless world looks like lol
Isnt it beautiful

perks of working overnights, im up when the majority is knocked, we have along road ahead tho

4A9FFCB0-B82A-47F5-BEC5-36C26E3BBCB5.jpeg

Last edited:
Gotta stick it out, refresh every now and then, spam the **** outta the add to cart button once it shows back up. Somehow had a couple 3070s and 3080s in cart yesterday and didn't pull the trigger, smh.

Also these companies give no damns for normal working and sleeping folks with these drop times.

I got in right before twitter started sounding off at 2:15 pst. Can finally sleep again.

you got it off BB when did the tweet go live i dont follow none of these twitter release notifications

Gotta stick it out, refresh every now and then, spam the **** outta the add to cart button once it shows back up. Somehow had a couple 3070s and 3080s in cart yesterday and didn't pull the trigger, smh.

Also these companies give no damns for normal working and sleeping folks with these drop times.

as soon as i refresh it goes back to please wait

you got it off BB when did the tweet go live i dont follow none of these twitter release notifications
Bestbuy never tweeted anything. I was just on the app and on their site messing around and noticed that all of a sudden I was able to pick stores to pick up from but wasn't in stock. Then I checked the desktop and I was able to select a store for pickup and completed checkout.

yea this BB drop is cooked site just sitting at please wait

but man is there anywhere i can still grab the pulse headset? Thinking about just going with the steelseries 7p

Back
Top Bottom