The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EnbizZPXEAQyY_c

EnbjQmfXUAcLiE_

Enbi5e_VQAAIVzU

Enbi_QiVQAAq1wz

EnbjFYfWMAQ2P2h

EnbjKCzWEAU4MA-

Screen caps I took from PS5 and uploaded.

:pimp:

The Vizio 55 OLED is on sale again at Best Buy sub 1G. Want to go pick it up today but has anyone had recent experience with it using a PS5? I've read/heard it's absolutely incompatible.

The Vizio 55 OLED is on sale again at Best Buy sub 1G. Want to go pick it up today but has anyone had recent experience with it using a PS5? I've read/heard it's absolutely incompatible.
Idk, but saw the LG 55" CX is back in stock for $1349 and also the Sony 65" 900h for $999 Debating on if I should grab one of those, or just keep the sony 850D I have from like 2016

Congrats on all who copped last night. Bundles aren’t the best but better than nothing. Hope more drops come in for those who still need.

Side note: started GoT last night 🔥
41ED0AE3-AE13-4112-B4DA-0B3D72EE2769.jpeg

Like others got the confirmation email from
kohls as well but need that thing to ship.

Even if it do get cancelled, least we get to keep the 180 on Kohls cash,

Like others got the confirmation email from
kohls as well but need that thing to ship.

Even if it do get cancelled, least we get to keep the 180 on Kohls cash,
Confirmed we get to keep the kohl’s cash? Because if so, I’ll have a lot to use :lol:

Gotta stick it out, refresh every now and then, spam the **** outta the add to cart button once it shows back up. Somehow had a couple 3070s and 3080s in cart yesterday and didn't pull the trigger, smh.

Also these companies give no damns for normal working and sleeping folks with these drop times.
They are taking the piss with these crazy release times.

dell.com came thru...it said ps5 with controller but the picture didnt have two controllers...thought i paid 600 for the system (which i didnt mind long as i dont pay $1k)

but low and behold it really came with two controllers

them indians who run the site need to word better, plus i asked in the chat if the ps5 will be shipped discreetly and indian dude just repeated what i said back to me...no help at all :smh:

shoutout to them for shipping discreetly tho..fedex thought i was getting a dell computer ha.

Confirmed we get to keep the kohl’s cash? Because if so, I’ll have a lot to use :lol:

I’m thinking that’s too good to be true. But if my order were to get cancelled and I ended up with $180 or so in kohl’s cash and an extra $30 off my yes 2 you rewards points I’ll gladly take that. I can easily knock some Christmas shopping out with that kohl’s cash.

Back
Top Bottom