The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didnt hear that damn Bugsnax song the entire game and I was getting angry.

....but once those credits pop you KNOW it was coming.

Its not even close.

nlETFt.gif

Was gonna come in here last week and say I don't get what some of yall see in Persona 5 but after several hours of playing, I'm all in. The first couple hours felt like was just pressing X through an anime. Now that most of the game (I think) is unlocked, its quite fun.

I think I will give Persona a shot after all. I didnt get into Persona 4 Golden, but really enjoyed Persona 3.

How is the performance on PS5? Maybe Ill download it there.

Was gonna come in here last week and say I don't get what some of yall see in Persona 5 but after several hours of playing, I'm all in. The first couple hours felt like was just pressing X through an anime. Now that most of the game (I think) is unlocked, its quite fun.

Yep! Once you can start going out and stuff the game becomes incredible.

So I copped TLOU2 from Target for like 24 bucks. Got a huge backlog to get through between that GOT and just started GOW too. Has COD been fixed yet? Not putting it back in the PS5 until the bugs are out.

Is popfindr legit. My local target says there is 8 in stock and its only a 10 minute drive. I.m contemplating making the drive

BEWARE Prepatched Cyberpunk 2077 footage is out. It's rough and looks to be from the Base PS4. Looking bad pre-patch :smh:

BEWARE Prepatched Cyberpunk 2077 footage is out. It's rough and looks to be from the Base PS4. Looking bad pre-patch :smh:

Was watching some footage earlier this morning.
Looks like an E3 showcase/demo.
Almost expect a developer to start talking about what I was watching

Is popfindr legit. My local target says there is 8 in stock and its only a 10 minute drive. I.m contemplating making the drive

Depends if they wanna sell. My wife went to get a pulse this morning. Pop finder said they had em. She bullied the clerk into why it’s sold out. He honestly said a group of guys waiting knowing and knew how their restocks works. Brought em all.

So I copped TLOU2 from Target for like 24 bucks. Got a huge backlog to get through between that GOT and just started GOW too. Has COD been fixed yet? Not putting it back in the PS5 until the bugs are out.
CoD crashed my PS5 twice last night :smh:

want to get into this game but I can't do turn based combat systems/jrpg's.

Back
Top Bottom