The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I stand corrected. Days Gone is dope as hell. I’m going to say it’s an 8.5/10 for me. My biggest gripe was probably the inventory wheel. That joint can be annoying when trying to craft or select something specific. Holding down L1, then using R3 to select something just to accidentally select something else is annoying.

Game deserves a re review. Completely different game from the one that launched in 2019

D Double D Double

PS5 doesn’t support 1440p though.

Yea, what Mark said basically.

Base resolution at 1440p then use some technique to upscale it to 4K.
That's what Demon's Souls 60fps mode and Spider-Man (In the new raytracing mode) is doing.

Should I get cyberpunk now on PS5?
I wanna play but I could wait if it’s too buggy

I say wait if you can since patches will be coming in fast then you'll get a native version down the line with a bigger boost in performance.

Learning something new everyday about this tv

Going to the input the game is attached to automatically turns the system on

sorry if im late to the party, first real smart tv so im still trippin ovr the smallest ish lol

I’m assuming when you power up the system a little HDR symbol should pop up somewhere on the screen. It did that for me automatically on both mine

Yeah with my more modern TV HDR or Dolby Vision is on without me ever having to change a setting, on my older 4k tv I had to turn on the setting so it depends.

I checked and HDR settings are in automatic on my ps5. I actually remember calibrating them when I first set the system up.

Bought Immortals Fenyx Rising last week. Best Buy has a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale so I bought that again and immediately told the cashier I’m returning it. Caught him off-guard,

T0INE T0INE

You can see improvements in MLB 20.

They move more realistic and there's a slight boost graphically.

I'm sure it will look much better in 21.

1 issue, though. You can see a blurriness on the players' cleats.

I first thought it was an issue on my end but I read that it happens to everyone.

EA3C287F-8C7B-46C3-A49F-C184FDB46782.jpeg

Last Dragon vibes

Game looks fun but I think I'm going to hold off on cyberpunk until the ps5 version comes out. I could probably get by if it was only lower res and all the bugs. Way fewer npc's and low textures sort of kills it for me though. I didn't buy this system to play compromised versions of these new games.

There should be atleast a decent 1440/60 option in the upgrade and hopefully they'll make full use out of these SSD's.

Back
Top Bottom