The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saw they released postal on the ps store. Gonna scoop that up always wanted to play that back in the day. Want postal 2 for the Gary Coleman laughs way more tho

WOW.

Wonder if we’ll ever get Postal 2. Wasn’t it banned at some point?

I don’t think I ever got to play through it in full because my PC was too slow. :lol:

That issue happened to me and my PS4 when I was using an old HDMI cable. How old is yours? My PS5 using the cable it came with, hasnt had that problem at all.
The hdmi cable I'm using about 2 years old. I'll switch to the new one. Thanks.

Wouldn't eat that when cdkeys is still cheaper.
and eneba

man i think one of my dual senses has drift.

left joystick for me. If I take my thumb off when playing FIFA, the player just starts heading down. Hopefully they address this in future controllers, I don’t like the idea of having to replace controllers every 3-4 months.

left joystick for me. If I take my thumb off when playing FIFA, the player just starts heading down. Hopefully they address this in future controllers, I don’t like the idea of having to replace controllers every 3-4 months.

my left one aswell smh

Bruh I’d be pissed if ND started work on Hotline Miami :lol:

Imagine a 3rd person psychedelic John Wick x Drive x Miami Vice action game with a crazy *** techno soundtrack, state-of-the-art visuals, signature ND set pieces, driving sequences, and what-have you. ND could do a lot with it.

That's a dream game.

Back
Top Bottom