The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I retired from the horror stuff after a rough VR experience... almost tore up the headset snatching it off... heart was about to come through my chest. Just too old I guess...

What was the VR game?

RE 7 is horrifying. That is all I know.

Just started playing and I'm like... This isn't worth it. She been missing 3 years. Let me get back to the car.

I was scared just playing the damn resident evil 8 demo . No way in hell I’m ever playing this .

it’s weird cause I love scary movies , don’t usually get scared just entertained .

but when I was playing this I told my girl to come chill in the room with me until the demo over 😂

I'm watching a RE8 playthrough right now and I'm good with that. :lol:

Will do the same with RE7.

Realized a while back, the game (Resident Evil) ain't in me no more.

1620442839022.png

still keeping auto update off.

I had auto update off and no cap yesterday it applied an update. LUCKILY I was in the start of Biome 4 and had gone to bed, otherwise I would have been ****ing PISSED.

Speaking of, anyone get through Biome 5 yet? I'm about to throw this ****ing PlayStation out the god damn window.

I'm watching a RE8 playthrough right now and I'm good with that. :lol:

Will do the same with RE7.

Realized a while back, the game (Resident Evil) ain't in me no more.

1620442839022.png
My girl got me the RE2 remake a year ago thinking that I liked the Survival genre. I popped it in and realized that I never got over the fear. I didn't pick it up again until I was able to buy a dlc that gave me the big guns, which led me to lay waste to everything that even moved in that game with the mini-gun.>D

This was the moment I knew this genre was not for me. That damn dog scarred me. :smh:
1620462900253.png

Same exact moment I realised this wasn't for me.

Bad enough with 32 bit polygons and a midi soundtrack, now you want me to put on a VR headset with 3D audio so I can't even look away from the screen and hear danger coming at me from all angles.

Nah, I'm good bruh. :lol:

The submarine chapter in Uncharted 1 is my limit. Man I lit up the place with the muzzle flash. Hand didn't come off the trigger.
No aiming, straight up run and gun hip fire.

I had auto update off and no cap yesterday it applied an update. LUCKILY I was in the start of Biome 4 and had gone to bed, otherwise I would have been ****ing PISSED.

Speaking of, anyone get through Biome 5 yet? I'm about to throw this ****ing PlayStation out the god damn window.
Stuck on the biome 4 boss myself. First 3 bosses were simple but boss 4 had me like this
1620476247763.gif

I haven’t even gotten to the first boss in Returnal yet... I’m not bad at video games either. Idk what l’m doing wrong lol

I haven’t even gotten to the first boss in Returnal yet... I’m not bad at video games either. Idk what l’m doing wrong lol
What’s the hold up getting to him? Cant recall any obsticles or npc’s that are hard on that level. If you keep dying in the challenge room skip it. Loot is most likely not worth it and you can beat the boss with out it

Reminds me of em classic 2d arcade jetfighter games...
Ludicrous amount of onscreen projectiles at one point.
Then the bad guy turn around and say, you thought I'm the boss? No He's over there!!!
stupid tough. Em Japanese ate it up.

Reminds me of em classic 2d arcade jetfighter games...
Ludicrous amount of onscreen projectiles at one point.
Then the bad guy turn around and say, you thought I'm the boss? No He's over there!!!
stupid tough. Em Japanese ate it up.
Shmups and bullethell shmups. The genre is still striving. R-type final 2 released last week.

What’s the hold up getting to him? Cant recall any obsticles or npc’s that are hard on that level. If you keep dying in the challenge room skip it. Loot is most likely not worth it and you can beat the boss with out it

To be honest I don’t think I’ve fully figured out where To go yet lol

The submarine chapter in Uncharted 1 is my limit. Man I lit up the place with the muzzle flash. Hand didn't come off the trigger.
No aiming, straight up run and gun hip fire.

You mean in the tunnels towards the end? :sick::sick::sick:

15 years ago today, Sony held their now-infamous E3 press conference.

I made a little mashup of it.

Funny how $599 was a big thing back then but people are paying way more on the 2nd hand market without flinching.
Times have changed.

You mean in the tunnels towards the end? :sick::sick::sick:

Yea.
I was years late to Uncharted and somehow no one mentioned it had supernatural stuff in it.
I just thought I'll be shooting goons and henchmen till the end :lol:

Back
Top Bottom