The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uncharted 2 is the GOAT.

I won’t say anything about the end in case you play that next... but the ending... !

Stuck on the biome 4 boss myself. First 3 bosses were simple but boss 4 had me like this
1620476247763.gif

Hyperion is the best fight.

I highly recommend farming obolites so you can pick up an astronaut figure and then a couple of health drops. I went in with 130% integrity. I watched this video and it helped me clear it on the first go. It's just a lot of dodging. The only thing I encountered that this video didn't was a brief moment in the third phase where he had me trapped in vines and he was shooting orange orbs at me. The trick is to just time your dashes and dash forward. I also got a couple melee shots.

Hope that helps!

I never could vibe with Resident Evil. I’ve always loved watching people play it but I just never could myself. Except for 5 which I beat countless times since it was pretty much an action game. Nothing has ever scared me like PT though. I walked down one hallway and turned it off :lol:

RE 4 was the first horror game I played. Man, I stood on the edge of the first town for several minutes before going in. Looking around with the binoculars like **** this.

Kinda relieved that Silent Hills got canned because Kojima woulda ****ed me up.

What yall know about it?
I'd holla that Spanish track in re4 when you drive into town...
I digress. Fun game.

Started RE8 while wearing Astro headphones for 30 minutes...hopped on Apex 30 minutes later :lol:

Been watching play throughs of the new RE and don’t know if i should be afraid or turned on :lol:

I FEEL SO BAD FOR ETHANS HANDS

Resident Evil been more action than horror. Hardly find it scary...
Fun series though.
4, 5, & 6 yeah. 7 has be
Been watching play throughs of the new RE and don’t know if i should be afraid or turned on :lol:

I FEEL SO BAD FOR ETHANS HANDS

beat re8 last night I like the connection to 7 . I do like the soft reboot of the series and hope re9 or whatever dlc comes out is the same quality as this and 7 .

beat re8 last night I like the connection to 7 . I do like the soft reboot of the series and hope re9 or whatever dlc comes out is the same quality as this and 7 .

How many hours? I think im near the end as well should be done with it today.

Said YOLO and bought the Digital Deluxe RN

super excited to play this new RE

Last edited:
I’ve made it to the first boss in Returnal, haven’t been able to clear him yet . Any tips?
Learn the pattern of his attacks & just know they get faster each level taken off his health. Once you do it a few times you’ll be able to do it.

Back
Top Bottom