The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometimes you can find deals of pre-owned Aeron chairs. Just have to make sure it's the right size and it's in good condition.

I've been eyeing the Herman Miller Embody for a few years now.
Expensive but one thing you should never skimp out on is a matress and a chair.

1643139321325.png

Shame they don't offer a monthly payment option on the site.

What about for rooms with carpet? WFH has me working out of a spare bedroom and I damn sure ain't spending 2K on a chair that wont be moving.

What about for rooms with carpet? WFH has me working out of a spare bedroom and I damn sure ain't spending 2K on a chair that wont be moving.
i use a carpet mat!

This is the chair my gf has and it’s really good. Good build quality. Comparable to steelcase series 2 and amia air just much cheaper and actually better since it has adjustable lumbar support and you can add a head rest for more $

This is the chair my gf has and it’s really good. Good build quality. Comparable to steelcase series 2 and amia air just much cheaper and actually better since it has adjustable lumbar support and you can add a head rest for more $
exactly what is similar about them? coz I can't see anything that makes them comparable.

Where the LG CX9 or C1 OLED TV series owners at.

I have the 2020 CX9 65" and love this TV in the 1 year and 3 months I've had it. I'm moving out of my current place. I decided to sell this to one of my roommates for $1,000. Reason being is I checked Best Buy and I can get a C1 55" for around $1300 or a 65" C1 for $1800. I know this time of the year most places like Best Buy are phasing out and getting rid of stock of C1's because the new LG C2 models will be out by March. Also Superbowl time is when TV deals do pop up. So yeah I might look for a even cheaper deal on a LG C1 or might just wait for the new LG C2 models. Biggest difference with LG CX 9 65" and the C1 or C2 is that my current TV doesn't have 120hz refresh rate which the C1 & C2 have.

exactly what is similar about them? coz I can't see anything that makes them comparable.
adjustability and looks. Steelcase series 2 arm rest are more adjustable in depth but the branch chair for its price is a better buy than most chairs in the $400-$700 ranch

Last edited:
Where the LG CX9 or C1 OLED TV series owners at.

I have the 2020 CX9 65" and love this TV in the 1 year and 3 months I've had it. I'm moving out of my current place. I decided to sell this to one of my roommates for $1,000. Reason being is I checked Best Buy and I can get a C1 55" for around $1300 or a 65" C1 for $1800. I know this time of the year most places like Best Buy are phasing out and getting rid of stock of C1's because the new LG C2 models will be out by March. Also Superbowl time is when TV deals do pop up. So yeah I might look for a even cheaper deal on a LG C1 or might just wait for the new LG C2 models. Biggest difference with LG CX 9 65" and the C1 or C2 is that my current TV doesn't have 120hz refresh rate which the C1 & C2 have.
Do you mean the CX or C9? I thought all LG OLED panels had 120hz refresh rate. May want to check your specs.

I just got my girlfriend an AKRacing gaming chair, paid 429 for it, and then found it for 279 on the manufacturer site and got it price matched.

She’s not a gamer but works from home and NEEDED a good chair… I must say, it is a COMFORTABLE chair, I’m a little jealous.

adjustability and looks. Steelcase series 2 arm rest are more adjustable in depth but the branch chair for its price is a better buy than most chairs in the $400-$700 ranch
thanks. I guess in comparison to other chairs in the same price range, it is a better buy but not necessarily cheaper.

Do you mean the CX or C9? I thought all LG OLED panels had 120hz refresh rate. May want to check your specs.
not all have same refresh rate. just saw the cheaper A1 today and kept me thinking what gives. turned out it's only 60hz. it's like 2014 all over again, 60 hz with today's media content? are they crazy?

Didn't even know they had a A series. Good to know. The CX has 4k VRR at 120 hz and the C9 has 4k VRR at 60 hz via RTINGS.

After reading and watching some videos on gaming chairs, it's really not worth it.

They become uncomfortable after a while.

Also saw how they're all pretty much the same just different name brands.

Looking for an ergonomic for $300-500.

That $1,800 one sounds great but I'm not paying that much for a chair that will be in a room.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom