The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got ps5 disc from walmart drop and I have to say this thing is pretty legit. It was low key to easy, wil try and get friends one if I can. Horizon Forbidden West is the next play, been hearing if I cop the ps4 version its free upgrade to ps5, so copping the ps4 for $10 less just to avoid the $70 since I still own ps4 anyway. PS4 disc drive was broken so I’ve been digital for awhile but disc games can get crazy low. Rambling but I had to get this out lol. Oh those covers are nice, wished they make the sony 20th anniversary grey controller for ps5 sometime down the line, hopefully for the 25th anniversary or something.

10. This is a bounce back year for me. I have a few that I need to finish and of course some new ones like HFW.

edit: I’ll get at least 6 if we get the FF Pixel Remasters on PS this year :pimp:

Who’s gonna plat GT7 :nerd:

I don't even bother looking at GT trophy lists anymore.
I'm sure there will be some Nurburgring challenge that would make me want to dash my controller.

Might be a tough year. Between Destiny 2 expansion, Covid Hopefully receding and allowing easier travel, and the newly acquired Switch, ill be lucky to get 10.

Less than 10
I'll believe it when I see it. :lol:

Dreamcast fishing controller was better, had a gyroscope like the Wii, you could actually use it to play Virtua Tennis I think...

Probably going to wait to see how the reviews are for Dying Light 2.

Best Buy though has a $10 rewards certs for pre ordering the game. So I'll probably stop by a store in my area and put down the minimum $5 pre order deposit. Stupid bestbuy.com website does not let you pre order like this and charges you full price for pre ordering there.

Last edited:
Picked up a copy of first Division to replay the story mode. Saw that a lot of people still play the events in the DZ. Probably will start a new character just to replay the story. That setting of New York was so good.

Uh oh. Don’t let stay lurkin stay lurkin see this :lol:

207E16C0-9DA1-4B60-9E1E-3BC87C372182.gif

There are 2 rumored PS evmts coming up.

One in February and one in March.

Maybe they show off GT at one of those.

Huge improvement over the reveal trailer. This looks better than Forspoken to me.

edit: it’s the final trailer for FF Origins but it’s rated M so I guess it won’t let you view without going to YT :lol:

Back
Top Bottom