The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the 77in C1 soon. Was hoping for one more price dip

Yeah I was talking to Best Buy when I got my 55” C1 and they were saying because of the chip shortage the new C2 models probably won’t be out until mid or late May now instead of when they usually come out in late March to mid April.

Guess i was expecting 9.5/10 reviews at minimum for Forbidden West.

8 out of 10 is still real good.

I wasn't planning on getting it day 1, though.

What size is that. I picked up the 55" C1 2 weeks ago from Best Buy. I had the 65" LG CX from 2020 which I sold to a friend after I moved out of my last place.

Here is my setup inside my room.

On the tv stand it came with:

IMG_0932.JPG

Wall mounted now:

IMG_0952.JPG

Also not fan of having the PS5 vertically standing up. Which I also didn't do with the PS2, PS3, or PS4.
Nice setup. Picked up the 65”. Coming from a KS8000.

Yeah I was talking to Best Buy when I got my 55” C1 and they were saying because of the chip shortage the new C2 models probably won’t be out until mid or late May now instead of when they usually come out in late March to mid April.
Mid to late May for the C2 sounds good to me. Hopefully theres enough stock to go around, I want one of those small 42 inch boys for my office.

I think I’m going to wait for HFW. Going to finish Rift Apart while I wait for Elden Ring. Then after that my schedule with med school will pick up a lot so I’ll prob wait for it to chill around Black Friday to dive into HFW.

The rest of y’all enjoy (and use those spoiler tags liberally :lol:)

1644858825401.png

GG did it again.

Not watching any reviews or DF videos since I'm on media blackout but that's a good enough score for me.

Im wondering if anybody can answer this, I bought Vanguard on PS4 (before I copped a PS5 obviously). I updated it to the PS5 version, but I still need the PS4 disc to play it. I keep getting this update for Modern Warfare, but it has the Warzone App icon, so Im not sure if this is for Warzone, or for Warfare. Anyways, I don't play either, so do I need to install this update or can I delete it and it won't effect me playing Vanguard MP on PS5?
IMG_1176.JPG

The games dropping over the next three weeks are nuts.

When is the last time we got this much heat in a 3 weeks span?

King of Fighters and Sifu in there too :nerd:

Man so I like steelbooks of games so much that I re bought Guardians Of The Galaxy: Cosmic Deluxe Edition the PS4 version since the PS5 version is sold out. My local Best Buy had like 3 copies left.The nice thing was the PS4 version has a free PS5 upgrade. But yeah the steelbook is dope, I love the OST 80’s music in the game (80’s kid at heart here). I’m going to play this game again in new game+ mode and lastly not having to do some of the annoying searches to unlock the cool character skins in this game. I picked up the cosmic deluxe edition for $59 when originally it was $79.99 when the game launched. I bought the PS5 version at launch for $48 but I sold that copy to a friend for $40. So yeah I’m cool with re buying and upgrading to this version of the game.

Now this really just annoys me with Sony’s really messed up system for doing the digital PS4 copy and upgrade to the PS5 version. First I had to download and install the huge PS4 version which was 67GB after the game install and 16GB update patch file. Then it got even more annoying and finding under the game menu how to access and start the upgrade to the PS5 version of the game.It’s just weird how also the PS5 version of the game is 30GB compared to the bigger PS4 version of the game. Sony really needs to fix this broken system on which games get free PS5 upgrades from the PS4 version and make it so less damn complicated.

53FA7E41-BFBD-48D7-81DC-BA7413B0D08D.jpeg

Last edited:

The once oh so mighty held in NT regards studio/dev team. Maybe these lazy mofos get around to giving a release day for the PS5 upgrade version of Cyberpunk so I can finally crack open the copy I got from Best Buy last year for $10 :lol:

Last edited:

Hmm... would not be a day 1 purchase for me. I didn't play this on PS4 until it hit PS+ as a free game.

Back
Top Bottom