The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Like I predicted, the Korea and China takeover is on the way. Japan is a lost cause unfortunately on the software side so Sony seems to be striking relationships with Korean and Chinese devs a lot faster than the other 2. I'm expecting to hear more of these announcements next year.

I glad MW3 sucks because those old maps should've been in MW2. They knew what they were doing. The CoD franchise won't be seeing another dime from me. I wish I knew how to pirate. I'd GIVE that game to people.

I glad MW3 sucks because those old maps should've been in MW2. They knew what they were doing. The CoD franchise won't be seeing another dime from me.
I say this every year, but no other shooters unfortunately seem worth playing.

None of my friends like Halo either lol. antidope antidope

MW3 (2011) maps >>> MW2 (2009) maps.

I enjoyed the beta but quickly realized that I didn't enjoy the OG MW2 maps as much as I thought.

X.png

Source:

popcorn-movie-time.gif

" We've acquired the internet! All of it! 62 trillion dollars! We will begin sorting out the ramifications and how this will effect our internal Microsoft Studios,. We have no plans (currently) to change how our competitors access the internet and will be looking to broker separate deals with each to placate regulatory bodies. Trust us, this is good for Gamers!"

got my G29 wheel and it works ok... but not of my coffee table... it's too thick for me to mount with the plastic bars... so I am gonna have to get a cockpit, which I was gonna do anyway but I honestly wasn't planning on making that investment so soon, but the wheel is all but useless until I do.

With that said... any good deals or recs on cockpits? I see that theres a portable G series one for $300. I would like the have one that has a mount for my extra 55 inch TV, but I don't wanna spend more on the cockpit than what these consoles cost... it's already starting to add up. I probably won't bother with a 3 screen set-up anytime soon, but I might eventually want to do that... so I dunno how many cockpits support the whole 3 screen set-up but I sure it's expensive...

I glad MW3 sucks because those old maps should've been in MW2. They knew what they were doing. The CoD franchise won't be seeing another dime from me. I wish I knew how to pirate. I'd GIVE that game to people.
My experience has been the complete opposite. This is the most fun I've had of a COD game since MW2. These are the best maps, best guns and best gunplay style since 2009 IMO.

I don't think that's a TGA announcement.

I think they'll just acquire the GOTY for $2.3 billion. Not the winner, just the award.

Funny, cuz "Xbox Tax" was trending on Twitter, leading to peopke saying MS is just gonna acquire the whole showfrom Geoff Keighley. :lol:

1701265203809.png

Hey Rusty loves his mid exclusives. Let him be.
I got to play Hi-Fi Rush, Forza, and Starfield for just a little over $4 a month this year.

And next year I will get all their "mid exclusives", will get Diablo 4, and the new Black Ops for the same price.

You gotta drop $70 for just Spiderman, and in 2024 the only new game Sony announced is a live service FPS from a completely new studio. Which you again gonna have to pay $70 for.

But yeah, I'm the one losing out.

Famb, you in an abusive relationship and don't even realize it. :smh:

Stop thinking when Mercury gets out of retrograde than Sony gonna treat you better.

got my G29 wheel and it works ok... but not of my coffee table... it's too thick for me to mount with the plastic bars... so I am gonna have to get a cockpit, which I was gonna do anyway but I honestly wasn't planning on making that investment so soon, but the wheel is all but useless until I do.

With that said... any good deals or recs on cockpits? I see that theres a portable G series one for $300. I would like the have one that has a mount for my extra 55 inch TV, but I don't wanna spend more on the cockpit than what these consoles cost... it's already starting to add up. I probably won't bother with a 3 screen set-up anytime soon, but I might eventually want to do that... so I dunno how many cockpits support the whole 3 screen set-up but I sure it's expensive...

Good luck brosef, it can be quite the journey but so much fun... My set-up is mid-tier at best and the last time I updated my tracking spreadsheet, it'd surpassed $7K and that was months ago... I tend to keep spares and don't sell off much, though. If something has to go in for service, I don't have any downtime.

My best advice is to buy once, cry once. If you are thinking you might want to upgrade at the point of purchase, just go for the upgrade and be done.

Yeah I dunno if I am gonna get THAT into it, at least not anytime soon... but I would like to have 2 set ups eventually so me and my son can play together... but hes only 3 and a half so I have plenty of time to invest in that second set up. I want to get the G923 for my Xbox so I will have all platforms covered... but I know Fanatec makes cheaper direct drive wheels than the logitech one. Wish there were a place I could demo these things.

Yeah I dunno if I am gonna get THAT into it, at least not anytime soon... but I would like to have 2 set ups eventually so me and my son can play together... but hes only 3 and a half so I have plenty of time to invest in that second set up. I want to get the G923 for my Xbox so I will have all platforms covered... but I know Fanatec makes cheaper direct drive wheels than the logitech one. Wish there were a place I could demo these things.

If you are locked in on Logitech for now, here is a lightweight super functional cockpit that will allow all Logitech gear to mount perfectly:

I had the OG non-logitech edition for years (even used with my first direct drive wheel) but they just recently made some really awesome updates to a well-proven model. You are entering the space at a great time.

Edit: The cheapest way to go Fanatec and have access to XBOX/PC & PSx in one solution is currently $900 + tax/shipping. Not terribly awful when you consider having to buy two different Logitechs to accomplish the same task at around $500-600 + tax/shipping but with Fanatec you'd have way more advanced tech.

Last edited:
If you're looking at rigs, how about just getting a wheel stand? They're around US$100-150 or so... don't have to make that big of a commitment.

Yeah that was the portable one I was looking at... does it ever go on sale? I do want to compare to one that has a mount for a TV

Back
Top Bottom