The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hot-garbage-garbage.gif
What Sony dropping next year :D

Those who've been around here long enough know the console "wars" now are nothing compared to byke in the old PS3 thread days.

Dudes would defend Sony and MS honor as if they were kin. :lol: :smh:

Fun times.

Speaking of console wars. I watched the video game episode of the Toys that made America yesterday. Im surprised no one has made a Ford vs Ferrari-esque movie out of the Nintendo, Sega and Sony drama. Has I type this, I think Nintendo would probably block as they were the villains. :lol:

Those who've been around here long enough know the console "wars" now are nothing compared to byke in the old PS3 thread days.

Dudes would defend Sony and MS honor as if they were kin. :lol: :smh:

Fun times.
considering how dumb it was, it was definitely laughable.

Just platinumed SM2...man game was incredible, but it seemed easy on the hardest mode,

and def wished they hashed out some of the Venom stuff. Seemed rushed after Venom killed Kraven.

Last edited:
Just played the Howard side mission and

161t2o.gif

One of the things that really got me was when he told Spider-Man not many people treated him kindly during his life.

RIP big homie; go on that adventure with your wife now.

“Game’s been out 6 weeks” is the worst defense of all time.

Guys I finished so let’s talk!

Got my portal from Walmart... I'll wait until I get my screen protector and case in to set up... Should get it on Wednesday...
20231218_201901.jpg

Back
Top Bottom