The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 years is a long time to be talking about spoilers. I say 6 months to a year TOPs on "not spoiling" something. Only time I say even a year is if it's between console generations and we know for a fact that many were not able to upgrade yet. Of course, that game has to be a console exclusive.

Other than that, we know the game has gone on sale at least twice in by that 6 month period. Let them spoils fly.
Pretty much. Should be able to do spoilers here. Is it even a spoiler at this point if it’s been so long? :lol:

The show thread I can understand as that more a general audience.

Y’all realize that some people were kids when the game dropped, right? I know I wouldn’t have let my son play that game when he was only 12. There are a variety of reasons of why people can’t play games upon release. You shouldn’t spoil games for others just because you played something when it dropped.

How I see it is If someone asks not to spoil it or if I know someone who has just started and doesn't know what happens, then I'll do it.
It's only one extra step when posting. I think the story is awesome and wouldn't want to deprive anyone in enjoying and experiencing it. 🤷‍♂️

Keep the spoilers for TLOU please lol.
I've been waiting for this game to go on sale for real low lol. Now trying to find one on marketplace and then upgrade to PS5 version lol.

I'd just wait to get PS5 on sale or wait for the pro. You'd need a good TV/monitor to optmize it though.

I still play my ps4 sometimes cause I'm too lazy to go downstairs for PS5.
Depending on the game, the fan does get loud and warms up my office a decent amount lol. Don't think I'd get much for my PS4 pro, so I might as well just keep it as an extra media console or for the kids to play when they are old enough or donate to a school for video game club or something.

Wasn't on sale in Canada. also have a backlog of games.
Any way, since I'm in the minority on this... lol I'll just help myself out until I play it.

Wasn't on sale in Canada. also have a backlog of games.
Any way, since I'm in the minority on this... lol I'll just help myself out until I play it.

Fellow Canadian here.

You will almost always find the sales on the Playstation store are much better than anything you will find in a physical store.

Not great to hear if you are a fan of physical media, but it is the case 95% of the time.

I've said it before, but people who spoil things are the same people who leave shopping carts in the middle of the parking lot because, "someone gets paid to take them back".

Tried Sessions Skate Sim On Playstation Premium. It reminds me of how I had to retrain my brain playing Skate coming off of Tony hawk. It is good, but man it is challenging to put together combos having to focus on what stick controls what foot.

Pretty much. Should be able to do spoilers here. Is it even a spoiler at this point if it’s been so long? :lol:

The show thread I can understand as that more a general audience.
It’s still a spoiler and will always be a spoiler no matter how long it’s been unless it’s about something legendary like Tyson Holyfield I wouldn’t mind a spoiler for that

Once upon a time, didn't we have an Official Spoilers thread where you could discuss spoilers or something, or am I mistaken? If not there should be an Official Spoiler Free thread where we can talk about stuff without spoilers. You just gotta hope someone else still cares. :lol:

Bruh talm bout waiting for a sale like it wasnt going for $10 for the longest...

Yeah, dunno where he was when TLOU2 was sale but when IT dropped to $10 was when EYE finally pulled the trigger.

Upgraded to PS5 version for another $10.

$20 for both versions wasn't bad at all.

Well he did say he was from Canada so I dunno if it was ever on sale for $10 there, but still... check FB market for a used copy or something. No excuses at the point!

Can you imagine if Activision took the COD engine and allowed it to be used for other IP (developed by in-house studios)?

A COD-feeling, Walking Dead, 1st person survival/shooter?

Naw, lets just fire a few map packs out and see how much we can get away with it.

Thanks, Phil. :smh:

Can you imagine if Activision took the COD engine and allowed it to be used for other IP (developed by in-house studios)?

A COD-feeling, Walking Dead, 1st person survival/shooter?

Naw, lets just fire a few map packs out and see how much we can get away with it.

Thanks, Phil. :smh:
Idk if you’ve been on Twitter but it’s a known fact that Microsoft is going to do away with annual COD releases and give the devs more time so that they can bring COD back to the glory days. They’re also going to bring back those other Activision IPs like Spyro, Tony Hawk, Ultimate Alliance, Singularity etc. It’s basically going to be the same thing they did with Rare!

Phil is that dude :smokin

What y'all worried about COD for

Sony finna drop.....checks notes.....Concord :lol:
I’m just talking ****, I really don’t care anymore. My issues with COD are definitely with Activision and not MS.

As far as Concord and that other multiplayer game (the one that look like a Ubisoft game), I initially wanted to bash it but I don’t know what they are or how they’ll even play. For now, I’ll reserve judgement. But best believe if they’re trash, I’ll admit it :lol:

I was expecting Star Wars later in the year.

AC Japan seems like it’s about 4 years too late but I’ll keep an eye out for it.

I've been seeing clips of the Suicide Squad game on TikTok and I kept seeing Amanda Waller and wondering why Cere from Jedi Fallen Order/Survivor was in this game.

Back
Top Bottom