The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A passkey makes signing in faster by removing the step of typing out a password, letting you get into your games more quickly.
A passkey also reduces the vulnerability associated with traditional password-based systems: It cannot be guessed or reused, is tied to your account for PlayStation Network and can only be accessed by you.
Passkeys are safer than passwords because they are resistant to phishing and other types of cyberattacks like data breaches.

So I purchased FF7 when it dropped. Found out it was episodic and GOT PISSED never played it.(Never played OG FF7 been dying to do so). Am, I safe to get the MAJORITY of the story now that FF7-2 is coming?

Video teaser is a new approach!

Not my fav Evo, but the Evo 7-9 will always be appreciated!
I'm actually excited about the Evo IX. One of my favorite cars. I wonder if they're going to have that brown paint from GT3.

For wanting to wait until I get a complete experience? Damn lil man I didn’t know that hurt YOU. Relax a bit 😂😂😂

Uhh, I am not in the least bit hurt or phased, and I am completely relaxed. Thats why I said YOUR loss, buddy.

I look forward to playing it later this month and see what changes they made to the story, since ya know... I beat that **** back in 97.

Finished TLOU 1 over the weekend for my 100th platinum. :pimp:

Such an amazing game.

Troy Baker and especially Ashley Johnson did their thing man.

Now on to the emotional roller coaster that is TLOU 2. :lol::smh::frown:

Emotional Roller Coaster?

Spoiler that please.

:lol:

1708984848343.png

Back
Top Bottom