The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#1 is the correct answer. The rest of the list is interesting though.

1709174418559.jpeg

I've only played a few so can't speak to everything but X over VII is comical.

I enjoy X a lot more than VII. There’s just a lot of stuff in VII that I don’t like.

Pretty much what they said. Most annoying thing in part 1 is the Ellie jokes cause you could take one step and she will stop doing them. Part 2 is easy. Takes maybe 2 play throughs. Ju
Bet I'll try these when I get a chance. Getting plat for ff16 currently....then gotta play ff7 remake then rebirth....so who knows when I can replay lou especially with elden ring dlc coming in summer.

VII is my favourite but tired of ranking FF games. I'm just glad the franchise is constantly putting out quality after how many decades.
So happy to see VII Rebirth ranked so high and I enjoyed XVI even though I still need to finish it.

Had no idea this was a thing. I thought Kojima was exagerrating :lol:

VII is my favourite but tired of ranking FF games. I'm just glad the franchise is constantly putting out quality after how many decades.
So happy to see VII Rebirth ranked so high and I enjoyed XVI even though I still need to finish it.

Had no idea this was a thing. I thought Kojima was exagerrating :lol:

Darn hopefully nothing happens to their backs when they get older

CE def worth the extra $30. Esp in this day and age where everyone wants to charge you $200 for a stupid *** action figure *coughPersona3R

Snapchat-2096315136.jpg

I do want the P3R CE, luckily the PS5 version is still sitting, so Im just watching and waiting for it to go on sale. Might bite at $150, bit $100-120 would be better. :smile:

Damn this FF7 is the first game where I dont like the Performance mode. Feels like all of the weight of the attacks are removed.

Back
Top Bottom