The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might DL it since it's gonna be on Game Pass... but I never really got into the first one so who knows if I will actually play it or not, but I guess I'll give it a shot.

I am at the end of FF7R and got the 2nd form of you know who to a hair of his life, thought I had it but the dog was barking and one one the kid was cryin about something so I paused it, then when I finished I kinda forgot wtf was going on and unpaused and died...

Then I replayed it, got the first form to like hair of life then died, and since then I have probably died like 10 times and I just don't understand how I am getting progressively worst but I am sure it has something with me getting angrier and angrier. Anyway I am taking a break and I am sure I will have it done by tonight but I swear to gawd if I have to sit through that ****ing cutscenes again! I dunno why they do that ****!

I might DL it since it's gonna be on Game Pass... but I never really got into the first one so who knows if I will actually play it or not, but I guess I'll give it a shot.

I am at the end of FF7R and got the 2nd form of you know who to a hair of his life, thought I had it but the dog was barking and one one the kid was cryin about something so I paused it, then when I finished I kinda forgot wtf was going on and unpaused and died...

Then I replayed it, got the first form to like hair of life then died, and since then I have probably died like 10 times and I just don't understand how I am getting progressively worst but I am sure it has something with me getting angrier and angrier. Anyway I am taking a break and I am sure I will have it done by tonight but I swear to gawd if I have to sit through that ****ing cutscenes again! I dunno why they do that ****!

The Gampass reports were false, it's not dropping on there. I want to play it but my backlog is heavy so I'll catch it on a sale/wait til it does hit Gamepass

JUst beat FF7R... was do eager to skip past cutscenes from replaying that final fight that I skipped the whole damn ending! Guess Ill look for it on youtube or something... but I give this game a 7/10.

About to check out the Unicorn Overlord demo... reviews are looking good and I like Vanillaware, so it will probably be the next game I buy... if that CE goes on sale for $100 or less. :smile:

About to check out the Unicorn Overlord demo... reviews are looking good and I like Vanillaware, so it will probably be the next game I buy... if that CE goes on sale for $100 or less. :smile:

Very original approach to tactical RPG. It is a beautiful game

Bungie sounds like they are a damn mess

After burning through Microsoft's money, then Activision's money, seems like they got Sony on some bull**** too.

Whoever at MS made the call to pass on buying them again seems to have made the right call.

Bungie"s management sounds like a bunch of scammers

After burning through Microsoft's money, then Activision's money, seems like they got Sony on some bull**** too.

Whoever at MS made the call to pass on buying them again seems to have made the right call.

Got a group chat of friends that have been playing Destiny since day 1 (I don’t really play anymore) and they’ve been trashing Bungie pretty hard lately, especially today.

Bungie is a mess.

Destiny 2 Final Shape preorders underperforming significantly.

Marathon seems to have changed scope to a hero shooter/extraction game with a new director.

Newest livestream yesterday unveiled a horde mode that seems to be a bit half-baked.

I still play it because I enjoy what is there. I just dont see a way out of this that isnt moving to D3 as soon as possible.

I fully expect their management staff to look a very different after The Final Shape launches

2026 is when their final reimbursement comes from the Sony acquisition. There was a report yesterday that there will be a mass exodus of management once that happens.

2026 is when their final reimbursement comes from the Sony acquisition. There was a report yesterday that there will be a mass exodus of management once that happens.
The management team the second after that final direct deposit hits...

NXiz7D.gif

Nobody plays Destiny anymore, yall all jumped off quick. Are yall coming back when into the light drops or final shape?

Man, I put like 900 hours into the OG Destiny on Xbox, and about half that time into the PS4 version. I can only imagine I put in a fraction of that time in D2 before losing interest. Maybe I should give it another try, but I think I'm good...

I quit Destiny years ago. I got tired of grinding away on a good build, only to have them nerf it a few months later. That was only the beginning of their problems though.

They really messed up wanting a 10 year live service game. I feel like if they had went for 5 years instead it probably could have worked. They really made people mad not being able to play content they had payed for.

What is the obsession with multiple playable characters in Marvel games?

Just make one good, character focused story and dial the gameplay.

Marvel has a lot of popular characters and they often team up.

Also, there's no gameplay of this game.

Back
Top Bottom