The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marvel has a lot of popular characters and they often team up.

Also, there's no gameplay of this game.

A simple Google, but let me help you out.

1710964099071.png

I dont need gameplay to tell me there are four playable heroes, when it says in the write-up, there are four playable heroes.

See, it says right here:

1710966849985.png

What is the obsession with multiple playable characters in Marvel games?

Just make one good, character focused story and dial the gameplay.
The biggest draw now for Marvel is that it’s a shared universe with multiple superheroes and they make it seem like every hero is fighting crime one block away from each other.

They teased this stuff a lot when you can see Spidey webslinging in a background panel of a Daredevil or F4 comic.

So naturally that type of dynamic is attractive for video games. No surprise they’re skipping steps to go straight to playing as multiple characters.

Plus when you see things like that trailer for that Spiderverse game that’s no longer going to be made it’ll only create the demand for more like it.

1943 looks interesting. I hope the gameplay is solid. I doubt it’s hitting 2025 though.

i never played the first Dragon Dogma but looking to scoop up this part 2 anyone else in the same boat?

and that Rise of the Ronin dropping friday smh.

anything else dropping soon?

Last edited:
Console storage on the tab is an excellent addition.

When some of your geriatrics move off physical discs to digital you will understand what I mean.

Console storage on the tab is an excellent addition.

When some of your geriatrics move off physical discs to digital you will understand what I mean.

I'm 100% digital now out of necessity.

Physical copies of games (as with most things) are way too expensive over here.

Hit up an electronic store in the mall a few weeks byke and they were selling base game Spider-Man 2 for $110.

If EYE went the Amazon route and got SM2 on a sale or something by the time it gets shipped over and EYE pay customs and other fees the price would be similar.

Going fully digital now was an easy choice.

Not to mention other convenient feature about going full digital, preloading big games like a week in advance, not having to swap out discs etc.

Went digital because of Death Stranding.

Couldn't find physical copies of it anywhere and ended up just buying it off of PSN.
I was pretty salty that day because with all the crap the game still gets it was sold out for me.
I was able to walk in and buy without preordering
Spider-Man
GOW
GOT
but the walking simulator, I'm gonna have to wait???

naw never again

Last physical I bought was Hitman 2. It went on sale on amazon, then it was that same price the following tuesday on psn.

I tend to go with whatever route is cheapest at the time of my desire to cop. I prefer physical for DRM issues, but that digital convenience is very nice to just switch between games instead of having to change disc/cartridge.

I tend to go with whatever route is cheapest at the time of my desire to cop. I prefer physical for DRM issues, but that digital convenience is very nice to just switch between games instead of having to change disc/cartridge.
I do whichever is cheaper too, keep an eye on my wishlist for sales. I got a couple friends who get physical games and when we meet up, we just swap several

Apparently Dragon’s Dogma 2 added MTX after reviews dropped. I saw something that said $2 to edit your character’s in game look. You also gotta pay for fast travel :lol:

Definitely made this an easy one to pass up on.

Last edited:
Meh.

Not defending MTX, I don’t like it and don’t buy them. But im pretty sure these are all in game items and the MTX aren’t needed to play game as intended. Actually sounds like the games system is same as DD1.

I’m more worried about low frame rates. I’m ok with 30. But if it’s dropping low then the game needs some patching.

My backlog is so deep I’ll just wait for the complete/revised version on a sale in the future.

Is that Helldivers II game worth buying/that franchise any good? :lol: They're promoting it all over March Madness these past two days.

Back
Top Bottom