The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Being forced to use certain characters in boss fights :smh:
Vincent is whooping my ***. Forcing someone to use Cait Sith is foul. I’m sure he can be OP if you use him right but playing as him sucks.

edit: Beaten. I had to swap out Tifa for Barrett.

Last edited:
Gotta play ff7 remake 3x to get plat....fuark
You only have to play twice. Beat all chapters on normal and hard, use chapter select to clean up missed trophies. Unless you’re talking about Rebirth then idk, I haven’t looked at the trophies in their yet. I’m still in Ch. 11

Am I seeing this correctly, Last of Us Part I Remastered is $19.99 on the PS store?

You only have to play twice. Beat all chapters on normal and hard, use chapter select to clean up missed trophies. Unless you’re talking about Rebirth then idk, I haven’t looked at the trophies in their yet. I’m still in Ch. 11
Oh I didn't know you could chapter select. Good to know.

It's more about the accuracy of the animations for me.

So the first thing that caught my attention was Fed's takeback on his backhand.
He uses a single-handed backhand... and no single-backhand player would have both their hands on the handle/grip of the racket during the takeback. It's not something Fed does and it's not something you're taught in terms of mechanics if you play with a single backhand. Normally, you'd have your left hand on the throat of the racket.
It's something that I noticed immediately and you can't really unsee it cuz it's just not something that's done.

This is especially surprising considering the fact that they had Fed do the mo-cap... which led me to believe it was just a lack of attention to detail by the animators? 🤷‍♂️

There are other animation quirks, but I won't bore you with those details. 😂

Sorry for getting long-winded on this, but like I said, this little details bother me! 😅
And I'm not even a Fed fan by any means!
Screenshot 2024-03-31 063343.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-20 220619.jpg

It's amazing how long developers have been ****ing up tennis games

Bought the PS5 Last of Us Part I from Walmart for $45, should’ve got it for like $20 on Black Fridayyyynoooo

finally have a break and got ff7 rebirth on the back burner… I’m just too engrossed in dead rising: off the record 😭

great game

IMG_7501.jpeg

Finally got Tekken 8. Game is hard af. Never played ranked before and only bought T7 at the end of its lifespan.

Got to yellow rank in a day though. But I know what clean good Tekken looks like from watching and just how it feels, and man most people including myself in yellow suck :lol:. It’s basically just dudes trying to knowledge check you with cheese but with minimal fundamentals. And the neutral play is ugly.

it’s been awhile but I forgot how hard dying light 1 is, like i totally forgot getting into fights all the time is not the best option

game still holds up well doe

Working my backlog. I know I’m late, but just wrapped Days Gone. solid game. Too bad there’ll be no sequel.

Open world games can get stale. All of them. Just the nature of the beast. But I was really surprised at how much story was in the game to keep it going and fresh.

…And just got the true ending after going back to wrap the plat. Damn. Sony has to let them finish the story.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom