The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_7644.jpeg

doing a NG+ run through on Days Gone, the game deserves to have a visible 100% in my trophies list.

Looks like Bend leaked the PS5 back in 2019.

IMG_7150.jpeg

First game you beat this year? Because... no.
Haha I haven’t finished it but it’s probably going to be my GotY too :lol:

Seriously though, what else released this year? Tekken 8, LAD Infinite Wealth. I can’t really think of anything else.

Eh, I’m probably not playing P3R. I dropped about 40 hours in P5R and have I no desire to finish it. I just gotta admire from afar. The games are beautiful though;

Haha I haven’t finished it but it’s probably going to be my GotY too :lol:

Seriously though, what else released this year? Tekken 8, LAD Infinite Wealth. I can’t really think of anything else.

Helldivers and Balatro

Helldivers and Balatro
Helldivers really fun coop, but my game friends crash decent amount. If you land in a wrong spot you can find yourself stuck in a wall. I specifically waited a couple months hoping they’d patch some glitches/problems, but there still pretty bad

Turned on my PS3 for the first time in a while last night... did a firmware update this morning and now my **** is stuck on 99% loop. Now I gotta find a damn USB flash drive to manually download and install the update. Super annoying, but at least it's not 100% bricked like my POS HP Envy PC from a BIOS update.

Turned on my PS3 for the first time in a while last night... did a firmware update this morning and now my **** is stuck on 99% loop. Now I gotta find a damn USB flash drive to manually download and install the update. Super annoying, but at least it's not 100% bricked like my POS HP Envy PC from a BIOS update.

I turned my slim on the other day and did the update. I’ve been searching the ps3 maintenance stuff for my 60Gb.

I didn’t dig deeper into it but the 99% issue may be a bad hard drive.

Yeah it could be, even though it was working fine before the update. I am gonna try this after I find a USB card that I can reformat.

Back
Top Bottom