The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the discord app and channel I have setup on my iphone:

C866542A-BE0D-45C9-910E-E4B495D00A77.png

The next chapter of Aloy's story begins on February 18, and as she crosses into the frontier of the Forbidden West, she will encounter tribes both strange and familiar. From the border settlements of the Carja and Oseram, to the blighted fields of the Utaru in Plainsong, to the battle-worn Clan Lands of the Tenakth, new alliances and deadly enemies await.

Uncharted 4 is $5 at gamestop. Will work with the $10 upgrade for the remastered collection coming out on the 28th

Uncharted 4 Gamestop

Also if you got the GS power up pro paid membership. You can use your monthly $5 credit on this.

Lastly if you do upgrade to the PS5 remastered collection. You get a free movie ticket voucher to see Uncharted the movie:

uncharted.png

Last edited:
Digital version of PS5 is for lazy people who don't want to get up and change out discs.

Then they complain about not getting enough PS Store flash sale discount . Or when Black Friday hits and they see all of the discount for disc version of games and don't see it for digital. I've seen people on here, reddit, resetera complain and say stuff like "Man why are digital only console owners being penalized when it comes to video game discounts" :lol:

Main things that sucks with digital only is: no option to re sell games after you are done with them or bought a game you thought was good but sucked, you will quickly run out of internal ssd space and will need a external usb hard drive or expensive ssd expansion, digital only will drive up and affect your internet data monthly data cap which most internet service providers have and charge extra for a unlimited data plan.

Last edited:
Digital version of PS5 is for lazy people who don't want to get up and change out discs.

Then they complain about not getting enough PS Store flash sale discount . Or when Black Friday hits and they see all of the discount for disc version of games and don't see it for digital. I've seen people on here, reddit, resetera complain and say stuff like "Man why are digital only console owners being penalized when it comes to video game discounts" :lol:

Main things that sucks with digital only is: no option to re sell games after you are done with them or bought a game you thought was good but sucked, you will quickly run out of internal ssd space and will need a external usb hard drive or expensive ssd expansion, digital only will drive up and affect your internet data monthly data cap which most internet service providers have and charge extra for a unlimited data plan.

I just prefer the disc version. I get both options so im good. Just can't do all digital. Especially when buying sports games.

If it comes to the point that digital is the only option then that's fine too.

Last edited:
I was with you when you described me as lazy, but all that other stuff about me owning a digital PS5 is simply untrue.

I was with you when you described me as lazy, but all that other stuff about me owning a digital PS5 is simply untrue.

What exactly isn't true what I said about the disadvantages of the digital version of PS5 ?

Last edited:
I should have got the disc version for sure.

Sony still dusty for that though. 100 dollars more you can get a disc whereas for the same price you can get a Series X that is a superior console in almost every area (controller).

Sony still dusty for that though. 100 dollars more you can get a disc whereas for the same price you can get a Series X that is a superior console in almost every area (controller).

:lol:

Gamepass does not make Series X the superior console.

PS5's internal SSD and option to expand through internal SSD is hell of a lot better than Series X.

What exactly isn't true what I said about the disadvantages off the digital version of PS5 ?

I don't complain about digital sale prices
Don't buy bad games
Never went over my data cap
Disc games take up the same amount of space as digital

Also, the digital looks nicer.

The disc is not $100 more.

The digital is $100 less.

What exactly isn't true what I said about the disadvantages off the digital version of PS5 ?

Well as a Canadian, everything.

PSN sales are far superior to physical sales.
Unlimited data with my ISP (for a fee) means no issue with internal storage, and fast enough speeds that redownloading is a minor inconvenience. I pay the fee for streaming content and it works out to about 7% of my overall bill.
Failing disc drives and discs getting scratched in a household with a toddler are more concerning to me.

With that said, I have a disc version that has never seen a disc. :lol:

Wild hyperbole here. There are reason to want digital only.

Back
Top Bottom