The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They will still charge but knowing you can get it for free could incentivise some to keep playing longer than they would have planned.
Playing more means more engagement so you're more likely to get the most out of the game and buy other DLC or the sequel closer to launch when the game is most expensive.

Most games don't get completed, let alone people going for the Platinum trophy. This was from March last year:

1641556971799.png

Giving rewards will be like Sony giving out Horizon and Ratchet & Clank for free during lockdown. Looked like goodwill but it's also a way to get more people to play the game after they'e already made the bulk of the profits when the games first came out. Now those people will be looking forward to Forbidden West and Rift Apart and might even buy it at full price.

You’re right but you and I both know that some of these companies are greedy and want to charge for everything to obtain more money from consumers. They could give us more than a dynamic theme or an avatar but they want to monetize everything.

went out and bought a 4K tv to really appreciate. this sh*t is nuts now. took the day off today and everything :lol:

this tv tho .... i got my wife one last mothers day but she won't let me touch it :lol:

finally gettin a chance to appreciate the technology :smokin

Sorry to sound inexperienced lol but i just got my new PS5 disk yesterday. The only game i want is the new GTA but that doesnt come out until March. Is there anything I can play for free until then? Haven't opened the box bc if its no point then I will return. Just was happy I finally got to secure one. I never had the PS4 only the PS2 and PS3. Any advice?

Sorry to sound inexperienced lol but i just got my new PS5 disk yesterday. The only game i want is the new GTA but that doesnt come out until March. Is there anything I can play for free until then? Haven't opened the box bc if its no point then I will return. Just was happy I finally got to secure one. I never had the PS4 only the PS2 and PS3. Any advice?

Depends on what you like but the below are ‘Free’ and very good:

Apex Legends
Fortnite (sorry)
Warframe
Genshin Impact
Call of Duty: Warzone
Dauntless
Spellbreak

Id also suggested investing in PS+.
- you will gain access to 20 great games
- you will need it for GTA Online
- you get 2-3 "free" games a month that are available to you as long as you:
1. Add to your library
2. Have an active PS+ subscription.

As other have said ps+ Gives you 20 free games on ps5 as well and 2-3 monthly games but you’ll need a subscription

Get PS+. If you haven't played a lot of the playstation exclusives before start with God Of War, Days Gone, The Last Of Us, Ratchet & Clank 2016 version.

Uncharted 4 you can find it cheap and get the remastered collection for a $10 upgrade when it comes out on the 28th this month. Yes I know there is the free version with PS Plus instant collection also but that won't allow you to upgrade to the remastered collection.

Also Ghost Of Tsushima is dope.

Thank you guys for helping me. I think I got enough here to keep me busy until March lol.

went out and bought a 4K tv to really appreciate. this sh*t is nuts now. took the day off today and everything :lol:

this tv tho .... i got my wife one last mothers day but she won't let me touch it :lol:

finally gettin a chance to appreciate the technology :smokin
What brand and model

Thank you guys for helping me. I think I got enough here to keep me busy until March lol.

We just need to know specifically what type of games you like playing, You said GTA or GTA online which I'm assuming you like open world games since you said your waiting for the next gen update to release in March.

Open world games: Red Dead Redemption II, Infamous Second Son it's also on the PS+ instant collection, Even though I don't like Ubisoft: Assasins Creed Valhalla, Ghost Of Tsushima, Horizon Zero Dawn last gen, Horizon Forbidden West comes next month.
Third person shooters: Uncharted 4, The Last Of Us and The Last Of Us Part II
First person shooters: Doom Eternal, Control, Deathloop, Hitman 3
Platformers: Crash Bandicoot collection. Ratchet & Clank 2016, Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Horizon Forbidden West comes out next month. If you haven't played the first one, i highly recommend you do so.

I actually wish this was an option. I would play the game twice.

You’re right but you and I both know that some of these companies are greedy and want to charge for everything to obtain more money from consumers. They could give us more than a dynamic theme or an avatar but they want to monetize everything.

No doubt and I don't think it would be hard to do with Trophies.

I actually wish this was an option. I would play the game twice.

No doubt and I don't think it would be hard to do with Trophies.

now that i have access to the FF7 remake for ps5 i finally started playing this game for the first time.

What brand and model

Samsung AU 8000 43 inch

20220107_195015.jpg

Got my own lil corner in the living room so the 43 inch is perfect. My wife got the 70", sh*t is a monster. The color on this thing is crazy, still gotta learn how to make it pop more but so far I'm impressed as hell. The PS games look even crazier on it. Dam near stood up all night last night. Bestbuy hat it for like $349 , don't know that much bout tv's but it seemed like a good deal ...

Back
Top Bottom