The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samsung AU 8000 43 inch

20220107_195015.jpg

Got my own lil corner in the living room so the 43 inch is perfect. My wife got the 70", sh*t is a monster. The color on this thing is crazy, still gotta learn how to make it pop more but so far I'm impressed as hell. The PS games look even crazier on it. Dam near stood up all night last night. Bestbuy hat it for like $349 , don't know that much bout tv's but it seemed like a good deal ...

So question with the uncharted collection. I have uncharted 4 on ps4. Does the 10 dollar upgrade for the ps5 get me both games or just uncharted 4? I don’t have uncharted lost legacy

So question with the uncharted collection. I have uncharted 4 on ps4. Does the 10 dollar upgrade for the ps5 get me both games or just uncharted 4? I don’t have uncharted lost legacy

You get both and a free movie ticket voucher to watch the Uncharted movie.

Last edited:

It's HFW for me by a mile.

Honestly after that it's a toss up between SIFU and Elden Ring.
Def looking forward to reading reactions to both on here.

Wild GT7 is droppin in March too

Last edited:
Just got my PS5 on the target restock. Downloaded madden to play and for some reason whenever I do H2H online it says “0 players searching 0 players online” and when I hit search it goes for a second then says “an unexpected error occurred”

Any idea on how to fix? I have a PS+ subscription

*edit*

Now it says there’s people online but I still get the unexpected error message

Any Ps now games y’all recommend? Besides gow, last of us, horizon,

I’m 1 hr into bioshock and it’s kinda boring. Gameplay is too dated.

Finally got PS5 recently. It's lit

I know PS5 looks big but cannot believe when I saw it for the first time :lol:
Its huge.

I've never been able to use it vertically because the clearance between our shelf and TV isn't tall enough.

I also just don't trust myself or my kid not to knock it over.

Back
Top Bottom