The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its huge.

I've never been able to use it vertically because the clearance between our shelf and TV isn't tall enough.

I also just don't trust myself or my kid not to knock it over.
Do u have it standing vertically or horizontally?

What games did you get?

I have it standing vertically. I felt a bit uncomfortable. Is it even safe? I wanted to have it standing horizontally. No room tho

I haven't bought any game yet. Right now, I am playing Miles Morales. Dope, I notice characters from side missions wear masks (maybe I missed it on PS4)

I plan to play games I haven't started; FF7 Remake, Ghost of Tsushima and God of War

Any recommendation for PS5 games to play?

I have it standing vertically. I felt a bit uncomfortable. Is it even safe? I wanted to have it standing horizontally. No room tho

I haven't bought any game yet. Right now, I am playing Miles Morales. Dope, I notice characters from side missions wear masks (maybe I missed it on PS4)

I plan to play games I haven't started; FF7 Remake, Ghost of Tsushima and God of War

I have had it standing vertically since launch. Zero problems.

Returnal
Ratchet and Clank
Death Stranding
AC Valhalla
Kena Bridge of Spirits

Excited for the NRS and Capcom fighters that hopefully release this year. Are there official PS5 fight pads or sticks? Or are we just waiting until SF6 drops?

d3si d3si As long as you have the PS5 vertically with the stand, then your straight.

Speaking of the stand, I was scared to damage the PS5 after trying to remove the screw hole cap from the base of PS5

I had to check YouTube before removing the cap :lol:

I guess I’m just a Persona hater. Everyone talked about how turn based battles were boring and dated. Those same folks praised Persona 5 for having a great combat system :rolleyes

Persona is it’s own thing. That may be what people are referring to.
Naw fam. The point still stands, nothing about that turn based combat system to differentiate it, imo. I’m not knocking the system either, I still prefer turn based. I was just confused as to why Persona got a pass 🤷🏽‍♂️

Naw fam. The point still stands, nothing about that turn based combat system to differentiate it, imo. I’m not knocking the system either, I still prefer turn based. I was just confused as to why Persona got a pass 🤷🏽‍♂️

I feel like the gameplay is pretty different? Kind of has a Pokémon type aspect and the gameplay outside of battles really impacts it.

Wait - what is considered unique in terms or turn-based RPGs? :lol:

I guess I’m just a Persona hater. Everyone talked about how turn based battles were boring and dated. Those same folks praised Persona 5 for having a great combat system :rolleyes

Eh I mean there's the interrogation system and persona collecting aspect plus the persona fusion system. I don't think it's fair to say it's a standard turn based system.

I'd take a basic turn based system over what we got in like FF XV and KH3 where you're seemingly just mashing one button.

Don't play Death Loop. Libs tricked me into buying that game. I was promised a Jan 6 reenactment and I didn't get it.

Eh I mean there's the interrogation system and persona collecting aspect plus the persona fusion system. I don't think it's fair to say it's a standard turn based system.

I'd take a basic turn based system over what we got in like FF XV and KH3 where you're seemingly just mashing one button.
To the defense of Kingdom Hearts, you probably would need to play on Critical/Proud to get a challenge, at least in KH3.

I can’t say much about FF XV other than I liked it :lol:

You’re right about the sub systems in Persona. I guess because they don’t appeal to me, I overlooked them. I didn’t feel any type of way when using those systems. I tend to not like using summons of any kind to do battle for me, I want to use the party of characters that I’ve spent hours leveling up. FF X I’d the exception, those Aeons were straight beast mode. Shout out to Bahamut and Anima :smokin

1drjgf.png

27pjyh.png

I never been into games with mechs so Armored Core would probably be an easy pass for me. Cool for the fans of the series though, it’s been a while.

I never been into games with mechs so Armored Core would probably be an easy pass for me. Cool for the fans of the series though, it’s been a while.
it was almost sim-like with the intricate ways of customizing....
now mechwarrior/mechassault are more arcadey...and more fun imo...then again I'm a casual...

Back
Top Bottom