The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never been into games with mechs so Armored Core would probably be an easy pass for me. Cool for the fans of the series though, it’s been a while.

Never played an Armored Core, but at this point, I’m not saying no to a Miyazaki game.

Speaking of turn based vs action.
I am really enjoying FFVII Remake's battle system. Mashing will get you murked and you really have to use all 3 characters for the best outcome.

I like how SE have been fine tuning the system and eventually got to this point.

Need to rewatch the FFXVI trailer as I've forgotten what that battle system looked like.

You never messed with Zone of the enders?

I played the remastered on PS3 but couldn't get into it.

Always wanted to tey the Gundam Vs Extreme games though. Looked like FF Dissidia with mechs and Dissidia is the only fighting ish game I was good at.

RE4 is 17 years old today, I still remember my dad taking me to gamestop to get it and the strategy guide.

Masterpiece, really doesn't need a remake.

tumblr_o37ujeviYa1qd4q8ao1_540.jpg

tumblr_nkk1gsp9PU1rs6286o1_540.jpg

I agree.

RE4 was an absolute masterpiece that I don’t need to play again :lol:

I remember a co-worker raving about it and I was telling him that there is no way it was better than some other game I was playing. Can’t remember the name though.

In any case RE4 blew me away at the time. Pretty sure I played on GameCube.

Last edited:
And then they followed it up with 5 :smh: been downhill ever since.

I really with they would’ve kept the Silent Hill series going. I thought those were even creepier than resident evil

RE4 definitely needs an updated control scheme. Same goes for those MGS game pre V.

And then they followed it up with 5 :smh: been downhill ever since.

I really with they would’ve kept the Silent Hill series going. I thought those were even creepier than resident evil

RE 5 was OK
RE 6 was trash
RE 7 was really good
RE 8 was solid

RE 5 was OK
RE 6 was trash
RE 7 was really good
RE 8 was solid

Was 7 Biohazard? I can’t remember it off the top of my head. I rented it and played the first little bit of it. Felt weird playing resident evil first person :lol: I know they had Dead Aim and others but those were kinda side games

Was 7 Biohazard? I can’t remember it off the top of my head. I rented it and played the first little bit of it. Felt weird playing resident evil first person :lol: I know they had Dead Aim and others but those were kinda side games

Yea, that's Biohazard.

I agree, RE games should be 3rd person.

5 was a lot of fun. 3 and 6 are bith trash to me tho. Havent put enough time into 7 or 8 to really comment, but 1, 2 and 4 are all classics.

Finished like my 10th run through of the Uncharted 1-4 series a couple days ago :lol:.

Decided to start unwrapping a bunch of games lately that I've just had sitting around.

Tried AC Origins yesterday. Kinda interesting.

Started playing Ghost of Tsushima for ps5 earlier tonight. It's aight. Played through to act 1. It was kinda boring, but beautiful. Wish I could pull out the camera angle a bit. I'll keep it going.

Turned it off and started playing Days Gone. Been meaning to play that for a while. So far, pretty good. Interesting. I'm a TLOU head, and I've read a lot of people like Days Gone a bit more that TLOU 2. The controllers and shooting mechanics are meh so far.

I wish lots of adventure games had controls like naughty dog games lol. Especially in terms of shooting and crouching behind objects.

20220111_002540.jpg

Back
Top Bottom