The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EA worked themselves into a shoot. It's amazing how oblivious these companies are. :lol: :smh:

Was about to say they're the worst gaming company out, but then remembered Ubisoft still exists. EA needs to fire their social media manager.

Brother was lucky enough to have a homie of his send him a invite link to grab a PS5 for retail. So he purchased the Disc Forbidden West bundle and arrived yesterday. He officially joined the dark side lol. Snagged up a PS Plus membership and Elden Ring while he was at it as well.

Still committing myself to having one of my own in the house by the end of this year. Who knows, I doubt it but might get lucky and see a price drop this holiday season too.

Brother was lucky enough to have a homie of his send him a invite link to grab a PS5 for retail. So he purchased the Disc Forbidden West bundle and arrived yesterday. He officially joined the dark side lol. Snagged up a PS Plus membership and Elden Ring while he was at it as well.

Still committing myself to having one of my own in the house by the end of this year. Who knows, I doubt it but might get lucky and see a price drop this holiday season too.

ray-liotta-lmao.gif

Aren’t they charging more for the Forbidden West bundles they got out now?

Aren’t they charging more for the Forbidden West bundles they got out now?
I don’t know about that bundle but I had got the Miles Morales/Cold War/Demon Souls bundle and when I did the math it was cheaper than buying all 4 separately not by 100s but enough to satisfy.

I just did my first game upgrade to PS5 Mortal Kombat 11.
I noticed all the ps5 trophies are at zero and in the ps4 version I was at around 40%. Do I have to get all those trophies again in the PS5 version?

I just did my first game upgrade to PS5 Mortal Kombat 11.
I noticed all the ps5 trophies are at zero and in the ps4 version I was at around 40%. Do I have to get all those trophies again in the PS5 version?

Interesting. Never heard of that.
You sure the PS5 trophies are the same goals/requirements as the PS4 ones?

PO

Back
Top Bottom