The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone finish Part II on Grounded?

I picked my play through back up and it is brutal. At the part from the E3 demo with the Seraphites.

Idk if I’m going to be able to do this.

I just did my first game upgrade to PS5 Mortal Kombat 11.
I noticed all the ps5 trophies are at zero and in the ps4 version I was at around 40%. Do I have to get all those trophies again in the PS5 version?

For most games a lot of the trophies you got on the PS4 version automatically pop when you upgrade to PS5 and load your save, but there are some games that don't do this.

Unless the PS5 trophies for MK11 are completely different than the ones for PS4 looks like you will have to get those trophies again on PS5.

3F187B66-2A4D-481B-9403-34CB4D40ECA4.png

This is so stupid.
Not saying it'd be super easy, but most of the assets from RDR are in RDR2.
The only thing they'd have to completely bring in brand new is Mexico.

Sucks because if they use that same engine, they could probably add more wildlife and an environment to mimick RDR2's.

Did R* do the trilogy or they outsource it?

Anyone finish Part II on Grounded?

I picked my play through back up and it is brutal. At the part from the E3 demo with the Seraphites.

Idk if I’m going to be able to do this.
I have beaten it. It’s a pain and it sucks but there is way to get around them without even fighting them through the parking garage

Forspoken delayed to Jan 2023.

I took the Twitter link down cause it was messing up the page for Apple users, at least it was for me.

Last edited:
Playing through God of War for the first time now (yeah I know) :lol::smh:

Game is addictive as hell. Take me a while to get use to with the RPG elements with leveling up and whatnot since I was use to the beat em up GOW PS2/3 era games.

While finish and plat this right in time for Ragnarok.

Speaking of RD, i'm finishing up RDR2 after it sitting on my HD since RD for the most part & that game is incredible. :wow:

I'm on the last epilogue now, but yeah Arthur Morgan is :pimp:

PO

Back
Top Bottom