The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some good points being made either side.

Would you guys say Starfield has the same hype as Elden Ring?
That one took me by suprise. Sales were crazy.

No way the hype is even close imo. A big driver has been the lack of quality exclusives for Xbox. In the end of the day nobody really knows what to expect with this one, and with so many recent flops I think people are more cautious with their expectations which diminishes some hype.

No.

I was just about to quote and say hyped for the past 5 years but it wasn't like Elden Ring.

I feel like ER was announced and disappeared until a few months before release. I don’t think I realized how “hyped” it was until those sales numbers were released.

I'm expecting $200 and $400 for the collectors and jotnar editions

laugh-die.gif

Standard it is for me. Woyld have spent up to $100 on a steelbook CE, but I have no need for more huge over priced CEs taking up too much room in my house.

Standard digital edition for me. 9 times out of 10 those items become useless in a few hours and I’m not turning on my PS5 to listen to a digital OST :lol:

I know better than to post a 40 minute video essay, but this is a good one. I think a lot of these are boring, but this one is a fun edit. I particularly like the use of the Rugrats theme song any time he talks about how linear the missions are :lol:.

I can provide cliff notes, but the intro is about 10 minutes long and worth watching at least that much to see if you want to continue.

I stopped playing RDR2 at the time because of how unacceptably outdated it felt to me. For a cowboy game, the gunplay was weak. I’ve been thinking to revisit it with a different mindset now that it’s on ps plus though.

My favorite game of all tome, I wish they would give it the 4k/60fps treatment. After playing 60fps games like Spider-Man and Ghosts of Tshushima, it’s hard to go back to RDR2

I stopped playing RDR2 at the time because of how unacceptably outdated it felt to me. For a cowboy game, the gunplay was weak. I’ve been thinking to revisit it with a different mindset now that it’s on ps plus though.

man i bought that game day 1 and barely put in 10 hours idk what it is about that game but i cant play it

recently redownloaded it and going to try to give it another run with a diff mindset and try to push through and see if the game gets any better

Back
Top Bottom