The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Far Cry 6 PS5 $9 @ Best Buy

NBA 2K23 PS5 $34.99 @ Best Buy

Gotham Knights $39.99 @ Best Buy

GT7 $39.99 @ Best Buy

Horizon Forbidden West $39.99 @ Best Buy

Ghost Of Tsushima Directors Cut $39.99 @ Best Buy

Fh039JcUoAAHAQs

Fh03_0OVUAEAj7X

Last edited:
I'll pickup Cowabunga collection and Forbidden West.

Also looking on a deal for the purple or black faceplates.

picked up 2k23 at bestbuy... thanks for the link...I'm contemplating if I should cop the controller... its $20 off only lol... If ps plus is 40 or less somewhere I need one of those too.... my subscription ends on 12/1

how is warzone 2 a bad game?

because of the early bugs and lag?? THAT is the only reason

once the bugs get polished it will be smooth

I'm over here dropping 8 + kills a game with about 9 wins so far with mainly floor loot

how is warzone 2 a bad game?

because of the early bugs and lag?? THAT is the only reason

once the bugs get polished it will be smooth

I'm over here dropping 8 + kills a game with about 9 wins so far with mainly floor loot
We gotta run one day. I was pretty trash in WZ1 but admittedly didn’t give it much time as I was consumed by Apex. From what I can tell, WZ2 puts more emphasis on ground loot which to me is what a BR is supposed to be. Drop, loot, kill, survive. It’s not fun dropping in and getting destroyed by teams that grind Shipment for a weekend to get the OP load outs within 5 minutes of dropping in WZ :lol:

It was added to the PS+ Extra/Premium catalogue a few weeks ago. I was about 5 hours in before Tactics Ogre dropped. Really fun game. Basically what Avengers should have been honestly.

Added it to my library with the quickness once I saw it was on PS+ Extra.

That's the next game in my queue I finish with Ragnarok and some cleanup in GOW 2018.

Back
Top Bottom