The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOWR
This game is so well acted
Just finished the scene with The Norns and it's my favorite so far. LOVED the presentation.
Angrboda's grandma yelling with her walking away was so dope too.
Heimdall definitely brought lulz.
Freya is killing her role. Wish she'd somehow got nominated for performance
Everyone is doing their thing I just named the characters I'm with right now.
They really did a great job balancing the storylines too.
The whole one shot thing is being used beautifully w/ the camera weaving from on character to the other

I took the day off yesterday and spent most of the game playing R&C Rift Apart and was trying to go for the platinum but just gave up after putting in a good 4 hours.

I seriously hate this trophy and after watching 2 youtube video still cannot get it:

I started up playing GOWR and put another 4 hours into it. Loving every minute so far :pimp:

I took the day off yesterday and spent most of the game playing R&C Rift Apart and was trying to go for the platinum but just gave up after putting in a good 4 hours.

I seriously hate this trophy and after watching 2 youtube video still cannot get it:

I started up playing GOWR and put another 4 hours into it. Loving every minute so far :pimp:

The top comment in that vid gives a suggestion that a lot of people found really helpful

GOWR
This game is so well acted
Just finished the scene with The Norns and it's my favorite so far. LOVED the presentation.
Angrboda's grandma yelling with her walking away was so dope too.
Heimdall definitely brought lulz.
Freya is killing her role. Wish she'd somehow got nominated for performance
Everyone is doing their thing I just named the characters I'm with right now.
They really did a great job balancing the storylines too.
The whole one shot thing is being used beautifully w/ the camera weaving from on character to the other

I can't wait to push Heimdall's **** all the way in.

Smug prick. :lol:

Took me a solid hour and change but finally beat nameless king. Took two tries once I stopped locking on during the first phase which was giving me trouble. Had a lucky moment where I popped an ember, got hit by a NK lightning strike, and then the ember registered after :pimp:. Heart was pumping when I threw those last swings with an accidental kick in between that almost got me killed :lol:

I’ve never played the OG or the second. I tried when I first got my PS3 and got the collection but couldn’t get into them because I was just anxious to play GOW3. Would it be worth going back and playing them after I complete Ragnorok?

I’ve never played the OG or the second. I tried when I first got my PS3 and got the collection but couldn’t get into them because I was just anxious to play GOW3. Would it be worth going back and playing them after I complete Ragnorok?
I don’t think so. There are a lot of references in Ragnarok that point back to the OG trilogy but if you already finished Ragnarok, you’ll already have heard them.

If you got PS+ premium then yeah I’d suggest going back and playing them.

Where’s Chains of Olympus and Ascension?

5. God of War
4. God of War II
3. God of War III
2. God of War (2018 )
1. God of War Ragnarok

Those are the ones I’ve played.

This is how I'd rank them as well.

Never played the offshoot GOW games.

OG trilogy is trash, someone go back and play it now and tell me otherwise. Would still rather play NG to this day as it is superior in every way.

Ragnorak is dope tho.

good thing I didnt open my 2k23 from bestbuy... its on sale on amazon and target for 29.99 for ps5 which is $5.00 less...I called bestbuy to do a pricematch and they wont price match any black friday sales from competitors until next tuesday lol... so I just copped from amazon and will return the bestbuy one... its just a matter of principle even though its 5 bucks lol

i have still yet to see why yall think Warzone 2 is trash ?

lol

yall getting cooked and eating up in game chat or what ?

i have still yet to see why yall think Warzone 2 is trash ?

lol

yall getting cooked and eating up in game chat or what ?
I tried booting it up for the first time last n Friday and the lag was unbearable. I still have yet to actually play it :lol:

I tried booting it up for the first time last n Friday and the lag was unbearable. I still have yet to actually play it :lol:

no doubt the first 2 days was unbearable with lag but saturday night and yesterday was great

you see me in the xbox thread im outchea dropping 16 and 20 kills with dubs - went for that nuke but on our 4th straight win my one homie froze/lagged out and we got cooked (need 5 straight Wins to work for a nuke)

i know company is on break for thankgiving so not much fixes to come until after

Beat GoW 4 and Ragnarok the past 1.5 weeks. I will say both games hit it out of the park. ragnarok def was awesome. I’m legit curious how the franchise moves forward. Hopefully we get a DLC for Ragnarok but I do know that is not something that has been done before with that franchise unlike Horizon.

no doubt the first 2 days was unbearable with lag but saturday night and yesterday was great

you see me in the xbox thread im outchea dropping 16 and 20 kills with dubs - went for that nuke but on our 4th straight win my one homie froze/lagged out and we got cooked (need 5 straight Wins to work for a nuke)

i know company is on break for thankgiving so not much fixes to come until after
Yeah you was getting off. We need to get an NT crew.

I can't wait to push Heimdall's **** all the way in.

Smug prick. :lol:

Beat the absolute dog**** outta this fool yesterday.

Me watching Kratos choke the life outta him.
1669055201484.png

Back
Top Bottom