The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna buy one for my 11 year old and just trynna see what the differences are and which one will be worth it for him.

I would recommend PS+ Extra right now. They have some solid games on there right now including:

- Mortal Kombat 11
- NBA 2K22
-Spider-Man Miles Morales
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Ghost of Tsushima

Exta provides the most value of all the tiers right now.

Which PlayStation plus plan y’all got?

Paid $75 for a year of mid/extra. Just recently bit the bullet during the Black Friday promo. Figure that’s a good time to renew every year too. We found 3 games we wanted to try but not buy and it seemed to be a decent value…

You should have researched the PS5 3D Pulse Headset. I've had it since launch & it's great & I saw earlier in the week Amazon had it on sale for $69.99 from $99.99 so it could be on sale still or on sale at other retailers.

PO
I saw it, did some comparison reviews, most sided with the Turtles or Steel Series, I think it was microphone clarity wasn't as good as the others.

I should've waited and saved $1k on the 77"

For anyone considering buying a TV for the PS5 (best gaming TV)

Screenshot_20221126-192252_Chrome.jpg

My C1 is so beautiful.

Trying to Buy a house in the next month or so. That 77” would sit right in the living room. Currently have a 65”.

I have a bunch of games that have been chilling in my cart for a minute.

A lot of them have been discounted but I gave myself a threshold where a game has to be discounted to $9.99 or less for me to pull the trigger.

Or better yet hold out until it's on PS+ Extra/Premium.

That's how I finally pulled the trigger on the Guardians of the Galaxy game.

Gonna need to play that soon before Sony goes full Sony and removes it from PS+ Extra.

Same here. I just wait for complete editions to go on sale.

Didn’t realize the new need for speed game is out. Was gonna cop today but I’m still setting up my apt don’t have any of my consoles connected yet.

I'm trying my best right now not to cop anything unnecessary.

Doesn't help that the deals last another day.

So I went on the PS Store website…can you only buy a year’s subscription? I see essential for $44.99 and Essential for $74.99.

Back
Top Bottom