The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man this new update for COD they done nerfed the riot shield damn smh it use to take 2 hits to kill now its 3 lol

A couple sizzle reels for Playstation and Xbox in 2023:

PlayStation:

Xbox:
1671725097942.jpeg

I understand the irony of posting this immediately after the last post. :lol:

Games Leaving PS+ Extra and Premium

January 17th
  • Seasons After Fall
  • Bound By Flame
  • Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom
  • Masters of Anima
  • The Council (complete season)
  • Electronic Super Joy
  • Jumpjet Rex
  • Leo’s Fortune HD Edition
  • Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek
  • Space Hulk: Tactics
  • The Last Tinker: City of Colors

February 21st:
  • Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders
  • The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition
  • Rad Rodgers
  • Sine Mora EX
  • SkyDrift Infinity
  • Sparkle Unleashed
  • The Turing Test
Via: https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2022/12/22/games-leaving-ps-plus-extra-premium-february-2023/

The thing is, if you are getting this controller I'd imagine input lag is probably a concern you have, which would be virtually eliminated by plugging it in to the system. It sucks, but if it has more features I dont understand why this wouldn't be expected.

I plug my controller in each night after playing so not a deal breaker for me.
I do the same. I have 4 controllers (I’ll be giving 2 away to my kids once they unbox their PS5) and usually use one per session. I throw it on the charger when I’m done. I also rarely have a controller die on me. I think the uproar is people comparing it to the Xbox Elite controller. The controller has more paddles (which is what I think most people care about), and more customization options (I think) and is cheaper. The battery life on it is supposedly ~40 hours.

I’m personally going to wait for a sale or a discount code. I feel like Sony is milking the haptic stuff a bit too much and it just happens to be something I personally don’t care about.

I do the same. I have 4 controllers (I’ll be giving 2 away to my kids once they unbox their PS5) and usually use one per session. I throw it on the charger when I’m done. I also rarely have a controller die on me. I think the uproar is people comparing it to the Xbox Elite controller. The controller has more paddles (which is what I think most people care about), and more customization options (I think) and is cheaper. The battery life on it is supposedly ~40 hours.

I’m personally going to wait for a sale or a discount code. I feel like Sony is milking the haptic stuff a bit too much and it just happens to be something I personally don’t care about.

All that battery life and nothing to play. A shame.

:lol: That makes more sense. I wonder if they were able to improve their internal battery or how they got more battery life.

Is this their new one? If so, was there a long battery life with their first Elite controller?

Cant wait to get my KD in Destiny 2 from a 0.68 to a 0.81 in January :evil:

Looking forward to running through this masterpiece again.

Will definitely switch some things up.

Will be switching out companions for select side missions compared to my original playthrough.

2023 is stacked!
Backlog increasing faster than I can play. Crisis Core, FFXVI and FFVII-Re2 is a bit much for one year :lol:

Finally completed and got the plat for Spider-Man remastered. What a game.
Spiderman gameplay so good that the non Spider-man sections were a drag because I wanted to go back to being Spiderman.

Might go on to MIles next or tackle my DLC backlog which is also increasing.
Still got:

Gravity Rush 2 - Raven
Horizon Frozen Wilds
FFVII-Re - Yuffie
Spider-Man - Bunch of them
Driveclub & Bikes

Haven't even mentioned PSVR2 as well. Just no time.

Looking forward to running through this masterpiece again.

Will definitely switch some things up.

Will be switching out companions for select side missions compared to my original playthrough.

Glad I paused my current end game run,
I needed a break anyways from some frustration on some things :lol:

One thing I'm looking forward to on my replay
I'm doing a ton of side quests with Freya
and its crazy that there is so much dialogue specifically dedicated
to how Atreus would've appreciated such and such act you did
It definitely makes me want to do those side quest w/ him to see how the reaction would be.

The Results
Winners:
#1 Horizon Forbidden West
#2 The Callisto Protocol
#3 Portal RTX

Runner-ups (unordered):
Dying Light 2
Need for Speed Unbound
Fortnite UE 5.1
A Plague Tale: Requiem
Warhammer 40,000: Darktide
The Last of Us Part I
Gran Turismo 7

Honorable mention:
The Witcher 3 Next-Gen

Last edited:
The thing is, if you are getting this controller I'd imagine input lag is probably a concern you have, which would be virtually eliminated by plugging it in to the system. It sucks, but if it has more features I dont understand why this wouldn't be expected.

I plug my controller in each night after playing so not a deal breaker for me.

I love the Xbox Elite controller i’m going to assume i’m going to love those one as well. That said a shorter battery life isn’t ideal. There’s honestly no reason for it.

Back
Top Bottom