The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife surprised me with one out of left field today too. Haven’t had a ps since ps2, happy to be back from Xbox. Which ps plus membership should I get?

Essential is the way to go for the foreseeable future.

I have the urge to play GTAO again so it’s time to find another ps+ deal. Thanks to Apex and Warzone being true f2p, I haven’t had an active ps+ in over 2 years.

Keeping it in 1st gear for sure. ..
Cant go all out right away. Gotta make sure this thing can handle a tactical rpg from the late 90s before I put it to good use. :lol:
But for real though, the jump in quality is very noticeable. Playing games like Vermintide 2 or Deep Rock Galactic where hoards of enemies can fill the screen and not have the frame rate tank is already a big plus for me. Can't wait to go back to other games like Elden Ring or nioh to see how they hold up.

1672154750752.png

I kinda didn't like the driving on NFS Unbound demo, but maybe it's because of the car I chose (Lambo) and been playing too much FH5.

Wife hit the easy button this year, and I couldnt be happier.

Georgetown VI's and a couple PSN gift cards. We agreed to tone down our gifts now that the little guy is old enough to understand whats going on with Christmas.

Grabbed Horizon Forbidden West and Far Cry 6. I'm going to save Crisis Core for my February break.

Did anyone play The Last Story on the Wii?
Always though tthe name sounded like a Final Fantasy rip-off but always curious about it.
I did not. Unfortunately I usually cannot stomach the corpse of Nintendo’s current console when the good stuff releases.

Because it received the current gen patch and is now considered a “great” game. Before the patch it was basically being given away. I think I copped it for $5 at Best Buy.
Yah somebody in here posted a link a few months back for it from best buy with the steel case for $5 or $10.. definitely scooped it up at those prices.

Back
Top Bottom