The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I checked my Best Buy account orders:

bb.png

A day over 2 years ago :lol:

Because it received the current gen patch and is now considered a “great” game. Before the patch it was basically being given away. I think I copped it for $5 at Best Buy.
Never copped for PS4. Got it for XSX/One for $20 last year. But I’ve seen those deals.

I agree though. Edge Runners and the current gen patch did drop. Now, it all of a sudden has value.

Dang just ran into a obvious cheater on CoD

Dude was glitching a drone and a turret together flying the drone around the map with the turret picking my team off smh

Tried to report dude but at the end of the match didnt even end correctly it glitched out to the main screen smh

Dude was glitching a drone and a turret together flying the drone around the map with the turret picking my team off smh

Tried to report dude but at the end of the match didnt even end correctly it glitched out to the main screen smh

:lol: It’s not a hack but a glitch anyone can do. Hopefully that patch it soon

Honestly thats amazing lmao

Gotta try this lmao

Finished the GOW story around Christmas. What a game. The camera angles, the score, the dialogue... This was written fantastic. Will now work on the platinum. Some of my favorite parts & questions below.

-Atreus using the "be better" line to Kratos.
Faye grief/love line to Kratos in the flashback. Reminded me of Wanda/Vision in Marvel.
-The GOW himself with the **** this **** mood after Brok's death. That scene was insane. :frown:
-Really enjoyed the 2v2 valkyrie fight in space.
-Sindri possibly being the villain of the next game? Really hope Atreus giant stuff is DLC content & not him being the main character in a spin-off.

-If anyone has tips on how to beat the Queen Valkyrie & the King Beskerer, please let me know. :lol:

PO

Last edited:
All the best in your sobriety pleighboi. :nthat:

Hindsight really is 20/20. I watched a vid after finishing Ragnarok and the director of the game said they left some breadcrumbs leading up the big reveal.

For instance Tyr always address Freya by her Aesir name, also when you find "Tyr" in his cell there are some raven feathers near him.

If you or dhart48 dhart48 or anyone who has seen some cool videos, please share them in spoilers if necessary.
Ready to watch those vids now. :lol:

PO

If you or dhart48 dhart48 or anyone who has seen some cool videos, please share them in spoilers if necessary.
Ready to watch those vids now. :lol:

PO

This is the video I was talking about with them dropping breadcrumbs about the big reveal.

Still playing Ragnarok. I’m trying take my time and do all the side missions. Really fun. When Atreus went away for two days and he is going to the portal but Kratos comes out :pimp: :pimp:

Yeah this fight with
GNA
on GMGOW is giving me hell. Hopefully I can beat it soon. : lol

PO

Yeah this fight with
GNA
on GMGOW is giving me hell. Hopefully I can beat it soon. : lol

PO

When I first started the Muspelheim trials, I was wondering around exploring then I went through the nook where she is.

Ole girl saw me, told me to pull up and I was like:

friday-redd-daddy.gif

And exited expeditiously. :lol:

Last edited:
When I first started the Muspelheim trials, I was wondering around exploring then I went through the nook where she is.

Ole girl saw me, told me to pull up and I was like:

friday-redd-daddy.gif

And exited expeditiously. :lol:

She definitely talks hella trash & you literally can peace out too which makes your post pure comedy. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PO

She definitely talks hella trash & you literally can peace out too which makes your post pure comedy. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

PO

I finished the Muspeheim trials earlier today and found the testicular fortitude to pull up on Gna.

She saw me and was like:

the-rock-just-bring-it.gif

I did bring it and she proceeded to push my **** all the way in :lol: happily telling me about it too.

One time, I got her health down half way and surprising didn't take any damage, until I made one mistake after which she proceeded to wreck me. :lol:

It's the part where Gna does the sigil attack that Freya calls out. I keep panicking and selecting the wrong arrows for her to shoot. :lol:

I've watched some Youtube vids of people beating Gna on GMGOW with like a Level 4 Kratos taking no damage while I'm here struggling on Give Me Balance like

how-sway-kanye-west.gif

Gonna keeping give it a go this week.

Just need to beat Gna and all the Beserkers and I will have the plat for Ragnarok.

I finished the Muspeheim trials earlier today and found the testicular fortitude to pull up on Gna.

She saw me and was like:

the-rock-just-bring-it.gif

I did bring it and she proceeded to push my **** all the way in :lol: happily telling me about it too.

One time, I got her health down half way and surprising didn't take any damage, until I made one mistake after which she proceeded to wreck me. :lol:

It's the part where Gna does the sigil attack that Freya calls out. I keep panicking and selecting the wrong arrows for her to shoot. :lol:

I've watched some Youtube vids of people beating Gna on GMGOW with like a Level 4 Kratos taking no damage while I'm here struggling on Give Me Balance like

how-sway-kanye-west.gif

Gonna keeping give it a go this week.

Just need to beat Gna and all the Beserkers and I will have the plat for Ragnarok.

I just beat her. Platinum Achieved. :pimp:
Probably could have beat her if I played on Easy a long time ago, but beating her on GMGOW was worth it.

What worked for me was I did a lot of strength additions with my amulets & at the beginning I spammed all my runics in succession & activated a realm shift & held R1 when I had the BOC & that probably took about a half of her health. The rest of the fight I would just parry/attack & repeat. The hardest moves for me to dodge were the the move where she slides and stabs you & the second rocket things she throws. The stomps if i get caught in some take away about 75% of my health too which is what made it hard too. :smh:

Glad this is over now though. :lol:
I think ill revisit GOW 2018 now to try & plat that now.

PO

Back
Top Bottom