The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | Wukong is AVAILABLE NOW.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also what is Playstation Stars about? Been behind on stuff.

PO

Playstation Stars is a program where you earn collectibles and rewards be completing certain campaigns.

For instance you can accumulate points by completing different campaigns e.g. playing certain games, getting trophies in certain games, or beating bosses in select. Completing these campaigns give you points which you can use to purchase digital collectibles to display on the PS App or to make purchases on the PS Store (PSN cards, games etc.)

I only learned of this a few years ago, but it made me really love Raul Julia's performance after a rewatch.

Raul Julia took the M. Bison role in Street Fighter for one main reason, that being his children loved the video game franchise, and he wanted to make a film they could all enjoy together. Julia's kids helped him to research and prepare for the part, which he took seriously, studying real-life dictators and incorporating some of their behaviors into his portrayal of Bison. It was also Julia's choice to give Bison an ambiguously British accent and sophisticated tone, even though the actor was himself Puerto Rican. Another factor was that Julia had been battling stomach cancer off and on for several years, which led to other severe health problems as a side effect. Due to his sometimes frail state, Julia's family would accompany him to sets, allowing his kids to see Street Fighter be filmed as well.

Wrapped up TLOU in 2 days including all of the post-shows. Very solid series, no goat talk but quite impressive.

Years ago I had an employee tell me that he dropped some tears towards the end of the game and I of course was kind of shocked... I sort of get it now.

I think the only game that kind of made me emotional to some extent was Final Fantasy X. And the soundtrack played a huge part in that.
Man that speech that Yuna gave 😢

Also being older and understanding what her pilgrimage was all about.

Having a newly born son and playing What Remains of Edith Finch during the bathroom scene almost made me quit the game.

There are a few games tied to family or friends that have passed I can't get myself to replay.

A streaming "only" unit doesn't make much sense to me with remote play and cell phone controller add-ons already simplified and readily available but we'll see...

I'm pretty much over mobile anyhow. Only own the Switch because it's the latest Nintendo platform and it goes both ways.

Regardless, always cool to see new Sony tech but I think they'd do better making this a full-fledged Vita 2 5G. :wow:

A streaming "only" unit doesn't make much sense to me with remote play and cell phone controller add-ons already simplified and readily available but we'll see...

I'm pretty much over mobile anyhow. Only own the Switch because it's the latest Nintendo platform and it goes both ways.

Regardless, always cool to see new Sony tech but I think they'd do better making this a full-fledged Vita 2 5G. :wow:

i agree you can play remote on a laptop phone ipad etc with a bluetooth controller and you set

sounds like its going to end up like google stadia

streaming games does not work for all people

prototype images are cool tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom