The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

i never check night of, i always check next morning so i can have sweet dreams

Not gonna lie I'd do some spiteful stuff to some people I've always wanted to get revenge on. I'm talking about seeking joy in ruining lives

Cash option is $278,300,000.

After all taxes you're left with a state average of about $195,000,000- $200,000,000 cash

What an annuity payment would look like for New York over the course of 30 years.

View media item 145879

Last edited:
Im taking my lumpsum payments.

Anyone who asks me for money isnt getting a dime from me. I wont even spend much on myself either. Get a decent 700k Crib. A S550 and a Audi R8. Nothing crazy.

Help some close people out. Thats it. I will not go splurging the money unless i find a way where i can make more money with the money earned.

humble is the key to it.

My sis got pretty close on last nights drawing.

View media item 145932
Damn :lol: happened to me last time there was a jackpot like this .

Im taking my lumpsum payments.

Anyone who asks me for money isnt getting a dime from me. I wont even spend much on myself either. Get a decent 700k Crib. A S550 and a Audi R8. Nothing crazy.

Help some close people out. Thats it. I will not go splurging the money unless i find a way where i can make more money with the money earned.

humble is the key to it.
This. Matter a fact id stay right where I live ****** wouldn't know that I hit the jackpot. Anybody asks I sold dope to cop the whip.

Last edited:
Damn :lol: happened to me last time there was a jackpot like this .
This. Matter a fact id stay right where I live ****** wouldn't know that I hit the jackpot. Anybody asks I sold dope to cop the whip.

I have played with the idea of pretending business and investments are going real well. Unfortunately I know I wouldn't be able to pretend that hard knowing I'd never have to work another day in my life. The only feasible way would be to have another life outta town and just step away often.

I'm looking forward to Wednesday. I think one person will walk away with this. I don't see several winners splitting this up.

And to the dude who showed his sister ticket. I didn't see one number how is that close?

2nd largest ? wasn't there a half a BILLION last year, meaning there should be one higher than 425m

Nobody won? :wow:

Me & my Mom were discussing this yesterday. I was already thinking man that is a scary amount of money and she made the exact same sentiments before I even said a word. I don't even know if winning it all would be worth it :smh:

Agreed. You would have to go into hiding with a security detail if you won that amount of money. Someone would seriously try to kidnap you.

Hypothetical thinking is one thing, but actually having that amount of funds in your possession is another. You may avoid splurging for one day, but those funds will be burning a hole in your pocket as each day goes by.

It doesn't have to be South America. There are plots here all the time to kidnap people with money. My dad's former boss was involved in a plot and has stepped up his security since.

Back
Top Bottom