The OFFICIAL Powerball and Megamillions thread:

I got 5 tickets, I played the numbers from my fortune cookies from the last time my wife and I went to our Chinese food spot. I played the numbers from left to right and from right to left.

I read that your chances are the same whether you spend money on 1 ticket or 100 tickets
So if there is 10 doors

I got 7 keys

You got 1 key

who have better odds...?

Get out of here lol
If you want to see why spending more than a few bucks on PB is a pretty dumb idea go here:

http://powerballsim.appspot.com/

My progress so far

4lpyx0.png

laugh.gif

I did hit the $100 winner just after screen capping.
those are odds. Those are not exactly what it will be...LMAO

take for example the $7 prize 1 in 360, I can buy 380 tickets and still not win

Last edited:
I read that your chances are the same whether you spend money on 1 ticket or 100 tickets

So if there is 10 doors
I got 7 keys
You got 1 key

who have better odds...?

Get out of here lol
If you want to see why spending more than a few bucks on PB is a pretty dumb idea go here:

http://powerballsim.appspot.com/

My progress so far

4lpyx0.png

:lol:

I did hit the $100 winner just after screen capping.

Bruh were talking hitting every numbe. Your chances increasing is so miniscule it's not worth it

Coworkers do it whenever pot is this big. I'll put in 10-20 even though I know I'm just wasting money. I just dont wanna risk being the fool standing in the corner while these peeps are handed their 500 million check :lol: :smh:

Jackpot reset.

Someone/s hit. Hopefully my dad.

Last edited:
Y'all keep pissing your money away chasing a BS dream

I'll be damned if I ever play the lottery. It's just another form of taxation

So if there is 10 doors
I got 7 keys
You got 1 key

who have better odds...?

Get out of here lol

did you go to college? Have you ever taken a statistic class?

Your example is very freaking poor and only dummies will miniscule your chances of hitting the power to 10 set doors with 10 keys and one is a guarantee winner. How about you look at it this way .. You have 1 door you get 2k keys and I get 1 key ... However there are 176 million keys ... While you are technically right, you have a better chance .. What are the odds you picked the correct key? Slim to none

Again back to your stupid comment, since you think you are smart enough to comment .. Your second statement shows the lack of brain power. The odds are based on amount of tickets sold Nationwide and the avg amount of 7 dollar winners.

Example natiom wide 1000 tickets where sold and 3 of them where 7 dollar winners. That mean I could of have bought just 3 tickets and they a happen to win 7 dollars and the next could of have bought 997 and win nothing.

SMH

one of the winners...26 yo...black....single mother...of 4..

26 with 4 kids? and you single? irresponsible...she gon blow dat and be back on wic before the sunsets. off the strengths of her comments, she's probably spend at least a mil on true religion.

26 with 4 kids? and you single? irresponsible...she gon blow dat and be back on wic before the sunsets. off the strengths of her comments, she's probably spend at least a mil on true religion.

She might not but in this day in 26 with 4 kids and single is a win..... im mad that someone in puerto rico won..... had no clue lotto was in puerto rico

you sound like such a female.

She might not but in this day in 26 with 4 kids and single is a win..... im mad that someone in puerto rico won..... had no clue lotto was in puerto rico

PR is damn near a state IMO.

Last edited:

What a hating thing to post

Back
Top Bottom