**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Lord and Taylor pickups:

Clean fits cuzzo and SP

Been eyeing this button up for a while....copped today from macys for $42.50

The quality on this shirt is amazing, someone said the sides fit tight, fits great to me, even a little big

SPB - Thanks bro!!

Last edited:
Michael Williams (Omar from The Wire) rocking the Exec 2013 Bear sweater courtside at Knicks game tonight.

Just caught Omar from the series "the Wire" rocking the RL.com new bear at the Knicks game tonight

Ha. Middy and I on that Wavelength.
Good looks on the snap.

Word BIP,
Someone tell "Omar" that grown men shouldn't be rocking teddy bears on their sweaters LOL.....I wonder if Ralph will start releasing bear sweaters more often then every decade, since this one did so well.

Macy's on 34th st. had the crazy sale on coats yesterday, reg polo was 50% off plus a extra 25%.
RLX was 40% off plus the extra 25%.
Picked this up for $131 total, retail was $325. Im usually a XL but this one runs small, had to get a XXL.

Word BIP,
Someone tell "Omar" that grown men shouldn't be rocking teddy bears on their sweaters LOL.....I wonder if Ralph will start releasing bear sweaters more often then every decade, since this one did so well.

Haha.

I hope not though. Like I said before, they know that they could cash in anytime they want by going back to the well on some of the most desired pieces - straight retros or slight modifications thereof. They've been pretty good at not desecrating the legacy of the brand by engaging in these money grabs. So, I'm going to have faith that they'll have some restraint.

On a side note - did anybody check out the RL luxury sale this weekend? I went on Friday after work. Selection wasn't good at all, IMO. But, there were some handbags I thought about picking up a gifts if they lasted deeper into the weekend.

The discount was 70% on Friday. Does anybody know if they' have slashed it further yet?

Haha.

I hope not though. Like I said before, they know that they could cash in anytime they want by going back to the well on some of the most desired pieces - straight retros or slight modifications thereof. They've been pretty good at not desecrating the legacy of the brand by engaging in these money grabs. So, I'm going to have faith that they'll have some restraint.

On a side note - did anybody check out the RL luxury sale this weekend? I went on Friday after work. Selection wasn't good at all, IMO. But, there were some handbags I thought about picking up a gifts if they lasted deeper into the weekend.

The discount was 70% on Friday. Does anybody know if they' have slashed it further yet?

I doubt we will see a snowbeach line retroed, and I wouldn't want that either. I wouldn't mind though if Ralph did a summer line that included some deep fitted medium to long bills in some refreshing summer colors similar to the 1992 summer line, with color blocking. I know RL is the current Olympic supplier but I really hope we don't see the USA polo or hoodies again for a while, I'm kinda sick of em....

Macy's on 34th st. had the crazy sale on coats yesterday, reg polo was 50% off plus a extra 25%.
Picked this up for $131 total, retail was $325. Im usually a XL but this one runs small, had to get a XXL.

this rlx coat is becoming a hood staple, i see it everywhere. makes me upset i couldn't get the camo version.

sneakerpimp smooth fit bro, hat provides the right amount of contrast.

lol at BIP and P posting that within a minute of each other. Omar Little was one of the best characters on that show. u guys remember Bodie? i was in a skit with him many years ago, my boy Eddie from Baohaus wrote it.

BIP i went back to the sale yesterday, no line bc of the snow. slim pickings but i got a pair of those chinos, and that grey trench coat looking thing. RRL was 75% off. today is prob 80%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom