**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Man I'm so Pissed I passed up on getting that Rugby Varsity. smh, the worst part is that it went on sale too. FML

Sure did, that thing was a piece of **** compared to this one man… just wasn't stylish, fit kind of boxy, and felt flimsy.

The whole Lauren line is a piece of ****, jc penny status. I wasn't gonna say nothing but now that you mention it....stay away from that. Its really not even ralph to me, its like pjc. Dope fits tho, just copped the gray academy myself. $150 steal nwt

Sure did, that thing was a piece of **** compared to this one man… just wasn't stylish, fit kind of boxy, and felt flimsy.
The whole Lauren line is a piece of ****, jc penny status. I wasn't gonna say nothing but now that you mention it....stay away from that. Its really not even ralph to me, its like pjc. Dope fits tho, just copped the gray academy myself. $150 steal nwt
Where you guys find deals like that on Academy peacoats? 
laugh.gif

That brown one is tough never seen it in that color before. 

Good stuff, PS. Sportsman bdowni is dope.

Good choice. Nice fit.

Agreed. Take-down line status. I have a few suits, which are useful if you have to wear suits for work with any frequency - they are decent and can be found reasonably priced and you don't have to be all that OCD about anything happening to them. Outside of that, I don't mess with that line at all.

Was just browsing eBay and saw there is an auction for a 92 Ski jacket.. Bid is up to 560 with an hour and a half left.

I always thought of the Lauren line as Chaps for women

Last edited:
That sweater is my favorite piece of the season. Looks great onto of the beans.

Agreed and thanks bro

I hear you Frank/BIP, I have a trench coat that is Lauren and its great so I never thought anything of the line up until now..

Thanks fellas

Soo…I didn't know a brown or gray academy even existed and where did you grab one for so cheap?

FYI a new sale began on RL this morning :nerd:

Been thinking of parting ways with this piece..

Polo Sportsman knit...

Last edited:

Been thinking of parting ways with this piece..

Polo Sportsman knit...

I used to own it, i returned it though, I think I like the t neck better or the sweatshirt only cuz wool is kinda itchy, I like cotton better

I used to own it, i returned it though, I think I like the t neck better or the sweatshirt only cuz wool is kinda itchy, I like cotton better
yeah the wool on that frontpage sweater is itchy. i dont wear wool much, but i do own 2 cw's of that sweater. all my other sweaters are cotton knits.

Back
Top Bottom