**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

what's a good price for this sweater looking to buy

lol at BIP and P posting that within a minute of each other. Omar Little was one of the best characters on that show. u guys remember Bodie? i was in a skit with him many years ago, my boy Eddie from Baohaus wrote it.

BIP i went back to the sale yesterday, no line bc of the snow. slim pickings but i got a pair of those chinos, and that grey trench coat looking thing. RRL was 75% off. today is prob 80%

Yeah - I stopped by this morning. Women's stuff is 80% off, most men's is 85%. The jacket(s) I considered on Friday were gone. Got my wife a handbag and myself a pair of jeans.

My cousin got this a month ago but it doesnt fit him so he gave it to me. Dont know much about vintage polo in terms of what year certain pieces came out. Anybody have info on this sweater, like what year this came out and what bear this is? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

My cousin got this a month ago but it doesnt fit him so he gave it to me. Dont know much about vintage polo in terms of what year certain pieces came out. Anybody have info on this sweater, like what year this came out and what bear this is? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Not sure of the year, but I can tell you this didn't fit your cousin because it's a woman's sweater.

Ditto, this is a women's sweater ^^^^^^ the bear is clearly a female bear, and the tag is from the women's line.

Last edited:
Sure did, that thing was a piece of **** compared to this one man… just wasn't stylish, fit kind of boxy, and felt flimsy.

i ended up getting the black cat varsity in a M. a great jacket but i'm debating selling it, i'm a bit superstitious and already have the indian head patch version. i'm also thinking of keeping a pair of the RRL air force chinos, and there was a cord jacket in a murky blueish hue that made a great layering piece.

Last edited:
I like the Indian Icon jacket much better if you are only keeping one, but I wouldn't let superstition make me give up the Cat version if you genuinely like it.

Nice set up MooreVis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom