**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

^ Easy answer, the Shawl Neck. The Last time I saw someone wear a turtle neck was in the late 90's.

So, THIS happened to our Christmas tree. I told my fiancé when I saw it that I will not judge him for collecting RL hang tags, it's no big deal, but that we don't live in the display window of a department store. I snapped a pic of it though, because deep down I was really like, damn, that actually looks kind of nice, but, maybe a little too "the entrance of Macy's," nice. Anyway, I figured atleast one person in this thread would be able to appreciate the humor of how this picture totally represents those moments when you realize your RL collecting has become a part of your daily life.

Last edited:
So, THIS happened to our Christmas tree. I told my fiancé when I saw it that I will not judge him for collecting RL hang tags, it's no big deal, but that we don't live in the display window of a department store. I snapped a pic of it though, because deep down I was really like, damn, that actually looks kind of nice, but, maybe a little too "the entrance of Macy's," nice. Anyway, I figured atleast one person in this thread would be able to appreciate the humor of how this picture totally represents those moments when you realize your RL collecting has become a part of your daily life.

:smokin when i used to keep the tags, i did the same with out tree a few years back.
dope getup @hammercharge

hammercharge hammercharge Ahhh man that's THE sweater right there. My fiancé is an FDNY firefighter, we've wanted it since we first saw it. For obvious reasons, that's like the holy grail of Ralph Lauren to us. Very nice [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
Fire truck, never seen that before....unless you are referring to the pick up truck with the tree in the back
yeah thats the one, i always thought it was a fire truck, which now just writing this doesnt make any sense if its a christmas sweater lol.

This season was truly a good season for RL sweaters. The designs and quality was so on point. These are all my fav from this year

1 bear away from completing MY bear sweater requirement.

Comparison of old reindeer sweater and this years version.

Last edited:
This season was truly a good season for RL sweaters. The designs and quality was so on point. These are all my fav from this year

1 bear away from completing MY bear sweater requirement.

Comparison of old reindeer sweater and this years version.

Which one is the last bear?

Dipset X RL collabo...and it got a hood...mean

RL been using that Eagle since BBO was sending Dipset to the store for them... since McGruff was the only one from the whole camp with a deal.

hammercharge hammercharge Ahhh man that's THE sweater right there. My fiancé is an FDNY firefighter, we've wanted it since we first saw it. For obvious reasons, that's like the holy grail of Ralph Lauren to us. Very nice [emoji]128076[/emoji]

I see the personal connection, so that makes sense. Be aware that it runs small if you ever are in a position to grab it though.

Personally, I think that is among the most overrated RL pieces of all time - it's not even in the top 3 year dated patchworks in my book. I mean, it's nice and all, just not head over heels status. I had an XL and got rid of it a while back because I didn't like the way it fit.

RL been using that Eagle since BBO was sending Dipset to the store for them... since McGruff was the only one from the whole camp with a deal.
I see the personal connection, so that makes sense. Be aware that it runs small if you ever are in a position to grab it though.

Personally, I think that is among the most overrated RL pieces of all time - it's not even in the top 3 year dated patchworks in my book. I mean, it's nice and all, just not head over heels status. I had an XL and got rid of it a while back because I didn't like the way it fit.

Yeah it's not about the aesthetics for us with that sweater it's the fact it's FDNY and 9/11 related. It's not something he would buy to wear it would be for his collection of FDNY and Fire related items.

My fiancé is an artist besides being a firefighter and he sketched out a design for an FDNY Bear I want to look into submitting this to Ralph Lauren's people somehow for him to use on his merchandise. Maybe as a limited edition, he can make an NYPD bear too. Idk. Something like that lol.

My fiancé is an artist besides being a firefighter and he sketched out a design for an FDNY Bear I want to look into submitting this to Ralph Lauren's people somehow for him to use on his merchandise. Maybe as a limited edition, he can make an NYPD bear too. Idk. Something like that lol.

That's a great sketch!

There's a jacket from the Hi-Tech line in the 90s that is basically a fireman's coat, with the reflective patches and all. Have you seen that one? ...If not, I might have a pic or two on my computer at home and could post them.

yeah thats the one, i always thought it was a fire truck, which now just writing this doesnt make any sense if its a christmas sweater lol.

But, the question is why a pick-up truck makes any more sense.... I mean, maybe to transport the tree after you chop it down?

...Now, I feel like I'm playing RL Mad Libs or something.

Last edited:

#SAMISYSTEM @SuNiversal

Straight piff. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom