**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

I got a call from my macys rep today, she told me she found a "native american" sweater buried under a bunch of stuff in the stock room. Came out to $33.91, original price was $495 if I remember correctly. Steal of the year so far. Pants are from ebay. 
gret pick up on the sweater

Those PANTS are awesome, I love them !   

Throwback Luchiano footage lol haven't bought any Ralph gear in damn near 4 yrs

My only pick up from polo gate besides loafers for my girl

Last edited:

Not my pic, but I would love to have just one!

It's crazy how all the throw away I.t.'s are the most sought after from a Internet generations perspective. Only two from that group I would still snatch. But I do wish Ralph would make crowns like this more.

All these pics and I'm at work till Sunday so I can't contribute this go round .
pop corn ready!

Great stuff on this page. I might as well play too. Recycled from the AF1 thread -

Nice pic, Middy. Though it's missing the purple joint.

Bip you show off. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Dope stuff fellas Pmiddy/BIP/Polopirate

Frank - Those shorts are sick

Diplomat - Much appreciated

Todays fit...

Clean and mean.

Had the yellow sport hat and the denim sportsman...I sold the sportsman, but I don't know what happen to the yellow yacht sport one sheesh...dope

Thanks. That yellow one had a few versions to it that's the water repellent /w patient leather bill and rubber patch.

It's crazy how all the throw away I.t.'s are the most sought after from a Internet generations perspective.

back then nobody thought that these clothes would be valued at where they are today. for "us", we were teens living in the moment in the '80's or '90's

now think about how expensive it is today just to get back those clothes that "we" were into. SMH

nice pics fellas.

maybe tonight's the night i put up a picture of old clothes too? :nerd:

Overrated!

Always thought the pants were tuff...

Anywho, ... vado really riding that D&S wave...

No complaints, I feel tons of D&S is underrated anyway...

Sidenote:

Rpl needs a whole new sailing line..

Not nautical, straight up sailing..boat graphics and all...

back then nobody thought that these clothes would be valued at where they are today. for "us", we were teens living in the moment in the '80's or '90's

now think about how expensive it is today just to get back those clothes that "we" were into. SMH

I always felt like, one you miss out, you miss out...cop whatever you see and how ever you can...

I used to be mind blown seeing cats wearing joints that I couldn't get my hands on...(that Hurricane Andrew t shirt still leaves a sour taste in my mouth **Pause**.... funny story, I was getting robbed in 7th grade by a Wingate HS cat who had that t shirt on and all I was thinking was were did he get that shirt from... so I said, "yo, that **** is tuff, I can't find it nowhere..." he replied "no doubt." Tapped my shoulder and said "your a good kid" and let me roll... lol, ahhh good ole grimey "Crime Heights")

Anyway, rebuying wasn't a thought or even encouraged in my crew... cats would just cop the newest pieces and keep it pushing... that's why I'm on the fence about buying off ebay and even dudes that are only rocking power pieces...

No shade, just my mindset... I can still appreciate most pieces, tho

Last edited:

nice pics fellas.

maybe tonight's the night i put up a picture of old clothes too? :nerd:

And, this probably goes without saying, but that's why hats have appreciated in price so crazily, coupled with the fact that longbills and/or five panels are rarely made anymore.

But, hats were comparatively cheap (compared to knits, etc.) and they weren't preserved at all. So, the supply of hats in reasonable condition is tiny.

Every once in a while, you'll see somebody find a '95 patchwork in their uncle's closet that nobody knew he had or something, but do you ever see those stories about a Summer hat or anything? Even sarahsboutique and those characters are rarely able to find hats.

While we're on the topic of hats.  Does anyone remember/still have this Polo Sport hat Magoo is wearing in the Up Jumps Da boogie vid? If so, please share pics.  

I had this cap in my early high school days, but those were the days where you pretty much wore whatever you had until it turned into vapor.  It was one of my favorite caps and I wish i saved it, regardless of condition.

Sorry for the terrible pics, but all i could do was screen cap the vid from youtube

Source: 

funny story, I was getting robbed in 7th grade by a Wingate HS cat who had that t shirt on and all I was thinking was were did he get that shirt from... so I said, "yo, that **** is tuff, I can't find it nowhere..." he replied "no doubt." Tapped my shoulder and said "your a good kid" and let me roll... lol, ahhh good ole grimey "Crime Heights")

nice. lol

Back
Top Bottom