**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Thanks to the plug....
20171023_123220.jpg

First post here. Just got my "USA" hoodies from macys.com. As someone mentioned in a earlier post. The incorrect pictures are posted at macys.com. I received the Polo spell out fleece, like described in the listing. Same happened with the varsity hat to match the jacket. I dont know if macys is purposely doing the bate and switch. Another delivery going back.

Hate to say it, that is an official SnowBeach bear t shirt coming out. Cant stand that new fat bear. Most likely will not be very limited. Should hit department stores.

Anyone stressing the "Crest Knit" dont loose sleep. They are not limited. A few made way to Prince st and a few places. The bulk shipment is coming. These will be available in department stores etc. In a week or so. Mass produced, we will all have them. Dont buy above tag price. 92 ski hoody restocks will be coming in also.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info...we always try to help others as well so keep posted for alerts with new info on the regular

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the info...we always try to help others as well so keep posted for alerts with new info on the regular
Thanks! Ive been checking the site for the longest. For some reason i could never post. Had allot i wanted to add, glad to be in the mix finally. Ive done deals with allot of people that post here. I see people look out. Any info that comes my way im happy to share. peace!

Thanks! Ive been checking the site for the longest. For some reason i could never post. Had allot i wanted to add, glad to be in the mix finally. Ive done deals with allot of people that post here. I see people look out. Any info that comes my way im happy to share. peace!
Same here just recently it started allowing me to post

So a medium in men’s is the same as kids XL? Good lookin lol

Can't speak on the bear tee's from this year, but I tried an XL kids pennant patchwork two years (?) ago and I'd say it's between an adult small and an adult medium. Length was fine, but a tad bit shorter in the sleeve.

I’m guessing rl.com next big sale will be Veterans Day Weekend!!! I’m literally waiting to pick up the lettermen jacket in a boys xl

So macys.com added the Red and the Navy blue fleece hoodies. The description still says "Polo" embroidered like the white and black that i shipped back. I think this may be correct now and these 2 actually will be the "USA" fleece hoody. (only speculating since i didnt see the "Polo" spell out in those color ways.) Its like a grab bag ordering from macys.com these days. You might just get what you ordered. I tested the water, i will post what gets delivered.

So macys.com added the Red and the Navy blue fleece hoodies. The description still says "Polo" embroidered like the white and black that i shipped back. I think this may be correct now and these 2 actually will be the "USA" fleece hoody. (only speculating since i didnt see the "Polo" spell out in those color ways.) Its like a grab bag ordering from macys.com these days. You might just get what you ordered. I tested the water, i will post what gets delivered.
Yes, but they did not load any XL. I'm waiting on that size.

Any word yet when the hockey bear hoodie is dropping? How about the November bear tee?

manager at a local Polo Factory Store showed me on his ipad the upcoming products... It had the blue bear sweatshirt and the hoodie listed, along with the Martini Bear t-shirt.

He said they should all be coming with weeks, and thought that the martini bear was going to be the "real" polo bear shirt for October... and that the Pink Pony shirt was a one-off/special edition for the charity thing.

Think that might not be the case, as they only got the blue sweatshirt in... Probably then the hoodie and martini t-shirt for early November, eh? Anyone got updated info from their local store contacts?

Really curious if we'll see the stuffed teddy bear Polo Bear coming out still, along with the bedding that was rumored... If Martini Bear is next Bear shirt for November, would Snow Beach coming out for early December?

manager at a local Polo Factory Store showed me on his ipad the upcoming products... It had the blue bear sweatshirt and the hoodie listed, along with the Martini Bear t-shirt.

He said they should all be coming with weeks, and thought that the martini bear was going to be the "real" polo bear shirt for October... and that the Pink Pony shirt was a one-off/special edition for the charity thing.

Think that might not be the case, as they only got the blue sweatshirt in... Probably then the hoodie and martini t-shirt for early November, eh? Anyone got updated info from their local store contacts?

Really curious if we'll see the stuffed teddy bear Polo Bear coming out still, along with the bedding that was rumored... If Martini Bear is next Bear shirt for November, would Snow Beach coming out for early December?
I think November is the black martini bear shirt plus the hockey bear hoodie and December is the ski bear shirt

They’ll slap the bear on random things in the mean time as well

The kids tees seem to have the best bears IMO

I think November is the black martini bear shirt plus the hockey bear hoodie and December is the ski bear shirt

They’ll slap the bear on random things in the mean time as well

The kids tees seem to have the best bears IMO

you think that Snow Beach bear tee will go RL mansions instead of the factory stores?
so far, fat bear has been exclusive to the RL/online... purple label and real polo. so maybe this one too?

you think that Snow Beach bear tee will go RL mansions instead of the factory stores?
so far, fat bear has been exclusive to the RL/online... purple label and real polo. so maybe this one too?
I haven’t seen any of the fat bears at any Polo factory stores just the traditional bears

I honestly have no clue where to expect the snow beach shirts

Here in L.A. the factory manager confirmed:
1) November: martini bear tee & hockey bear hoodie.
2) December: Martini bear knit sweater /bear giftables (teddy bear and other bear accessories)
3) January: Something new and never before done (Might be fat bear but the manager didn't have any pics)

Back
Top Bottom