**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

this beanie has been so clutch as of late--simple piece, not a whole lot going on but I love it. RIP Rugby :frown:

Oh, the frustration: didn't check in on this thread for a week and missed out on the Macy's info for the Hooded Eagle Sweater, especially at that price! I'm on the hunt for a Medium; I bought a Large off the Ralph website that randomly popped up [w/ only 10% off
eyes.gif
] but its visibly oversized on me.
do they run big? im usually a large but i just scored a medium 

Walked into Macy's yesterday to exchange a hoody. Saw a jacket that caught my eye wished it was a size smaller. It was 50% off

Got home was sad. Got up early today and said F it and walked out with it

The material will shrink in the dryer. I would just wash n dry at a careful setting.

Maaannnn, I basically paid full price for the sweater - which was basically a once a blue moon treat to myself at that price - I would be even more devastated if something were to go wrong.

do they run big? im usually a large but i just scored a medium 

It definitely has more room than other size Large sweaters from the brand that I own. If yours doesn't work for you, maybe we can talk about the logistics of making a trade. :nerd:

Maaannnn, I basically paid full price for the sweater - which was basically a once a blue moon treat to myself at that price - I would be even more devastated if something were to go wrong.
It definitely has more room than other size Large sweaters from the brand that I own. If yours doesn't work for you, maybe we can talk about the logistics of making a trade.
nerd.gif
yea its possible as long as you dont wash it and throw it in the dryer lol

Walked into Macy's yesterday to exchange a hoody. Saw a jacket that caught my eye wished it was a size smaller. It was 50% off

Got home was sad. Got up early today and said F it and walked out with it

That the one with the plaid liner? If so, it caught my eye as well. Until I saw the plaid liner. Nice pickup either way.

nice pic SP, the cashmere cable sweaters are so underrated.
side note: There's a few nice Native American prints coming this Spring :smokin

Today's set up

Polo Hooded Wool 5 pocket Hunting Jacket, Polo Quilted Lambskin Vest, Polo Sportshirt, Polo Wool Trouser, Ralph Lauren Dual Layer Leather/Wool Boots w/leather laces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom