**The Official Ralph Lauren Polo Thread**

Just got on IG: mannyfreshlo

Which hash are we using to move pieces? #rlnt or #ralphlaurennt

Last edited:
Saw Amare in the private jet on IG rocking USPA hat yesterday. Ny athletes ftl. But no hate they are all paid. Probably getting paid to promote now that I think about it.

^ I love it :lol:

RL will always be my favorite., but I feel that every person deserves to have what they consider luxuries. If that luxury is USPA, "I'll allow it".

For some of the RL devotees, like myself, RL is part of a larger culture. USPA is not. Clothing is about expression. So, you are expressing something when you wear Lo that you aren't expressing if you wear something like USPA. So, if you're just a civilian and care nothing about any of that, then none of it matters. And, you wouldn't catch me clowning anybody for that. But, if you are trying to communicate what people are communicating when wearing Lo, but doing so while rocking USPA, you are going to get the gasface.

Hell, as far as I'm concerned, I feel the same way about 99% of pony pieces. Yes, that's Ralph, but it's not Lo!

But, that's just where I come from with my relationship with RL.

It's only relevant if you are trying to co-exist on the same wavelength. If not, then I don't pick up any sounds at from your small ponies or USPA, or anything.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. ...And, sometimes it's more.

Last edited:
Just came from Macy's. Went to get the Wild West Show shirt on pre-sale but changed my mind. Don't like the little chromey buttons, especially all on the sleves. Reminds me of the buttons on some of my wifes Lauren stuff. That red tiger head polo is fire though...
Love the Macy's sales. They give Polo away now.

Why Amare, why???

From what I've been told uspa originally wasn't affiliated with the actual us polo association. It wasn't until they knew they were going to face a major lawsuit that they came to some sort of agreement with the actual association so that they could continue to make money and not have to worry about RL. From a reliable source, but I can't confirm as fact and those that know me know I don't bs. Anyhow makes sense, around since 1890 and they start making clothing after rl is already established. Notice on their wiki they said they've had retail sales since 1981 but I don't think this knockoff has actually been around that long correct me if I'm wrong.

I see he's on Team Top Button.

That camo polo released 3 or 4 seasons back. It waspart of of an almost identical group with the Same camo shorts and sports coat that the spring 14 has. There is no screen printing on the older version shirt.

Last edited:
Damn that camo polo is nice. I'm thinking about my Black Green/Red striped polo. Left it in a room :smh:

From what I've been told uspa originally wasn't affiliated with the actual us polo association. It wasn't until they knew they were going to face a major lawsuit that they came to some sort of agreement with the actual association so that they could continue to make money and not have to worry about RL. From a reliable source, but I can't confirm as fact and those that know me know I don't bs. Anyhow makes sense, around since 1890 and they start making clothing after rl is already established. Notice on their wiki they said they've had retail sales since 1981 but I don't think this knockoff has actually been around that long correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm skeptical of that claim as well, though I've honestly never really cared enough to research it.

BTW, salute to you. I'm not sure we've spoken much. But, I definitely *** with DeFY and have crazy respect for your knowledge of lots of things vintage.

Last edited:
Hell, as far as I'm concerned, I feel the same way about 99% of pony pieces. Yes, that's Ralph, but it's not Lo!

But, that's just where I come from with my relationship with RL.
HAHAHAHAHA besides my brother and wife the rest of my family gets me the huge pony pieces cause they know I *** with Lo. I've learned to embrace that big *** horse on my chest.

HAHAHAHAHA besides my brother and wife the rest of my family gets me the huge pony pieces cause they know I *** with Lo. I've learned to embrace that big *** horse on my chest.
I actually like the big ponies, in moderation tho. The leather big pony polos are some of my favorites. Not really into the whole big pony+emblem+script+numbers on front and back but thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom